The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

gregory said:
Oh OK already - I just PMd Eowyn.... and Cat* are we all happy now ? I THINK I know of more blanks from a non-mycer - but don't anyone be profligate with them JUST yet, Eowyn dear.... I fear a non-match..... We might still need them. When we have a full list, I will give such permissions })
Should I keep two of the lot for future emergencies and only send three to Eowyn? After all, it wouldn't make much sense to send them to Chile only to have them go back to Europe or the USA later...

Sleep on it, oh mighty Granny Mouse, if you like because I won't mail anything before Wednesday anyway. :)

gregory

I think that would be wise.....

Eowyn

Yep. Until both decks are complete :) sound and safe in Greggors hands.

gregory

Equidies - your cards are here.....

Oh the poor weepy one :( *sob*

Did you post your LWB on here - I forget....

Equidies

gregory said:
Equidies - your cards are here.....

Oh the poor weepy one :( *sob*

Did you post your LWB on here - I forget....
Hurrah! I'm glad she arrived safely. I haven't posted the LWB entry yet, I had forgotten completely. However, here it is:
The Queen of Pentacles sits serenely on her simple throne. She doesn't seek to separate herself from her subjects, and likes nothing better than to share her finest cheeses with family and guests alike. She is definitely a mice mouse!

She sits close to a finely gnawed mousehole but doesn't take the safety of her beloved fellow mice lightly. It's no coincidence that this is the room into which the dreaded cat is forbidden to stray.

She is always ready with a comforting word or a crumb of cheese and mice often come to her with their problems. This is a warm and approachable mouse who is loved and trusted by all who have the pleasure of meeting her, with the simple exception of those who would seek to harm her subjects. Those with malicious intent will be shown the sharpness of the royal teeth!
If this is a little lengthy I can trim it a bit. I haven't mentioned the weepy one - does she need a tale of woe? ;)

Warm regards
~E~

gregory

Equidies said:
If this is a little lengthy I can trim it a bit. I haven't mentioned the weepy one - does she need a tale of woe? ;)

Warm regards
~E~
Those are fab ! :thumbsup: I think they can work out the weepy one - assume the latest tale of woe has reduced her to a weeping jelly..... :D

Equidies

gregory said:
Those are fab ! :thumbsup: I think they can work out the weepy one - assume the latest tale of woe has reduced her to a weeping jelly..... :D
Thanks :) The poor blurry queen, her only crime is caring too much!

gregory

Equidies said:
Thanks :) The poor blurry queen, her only crime is caring too much!
Consider that added !!!!!! Too good to waste !

Cat*

Just updated the lists (linked in post #1) with Equidies' and my LWB entries.

I'm also sending out three blank cards to Eowyn tomorrow. The website of the German mail system says that a regular letter should take 6-8 days to arrive. If we start counting on Monday (when the envelope will actually start to travel), the cards should arrive at the new address I got from Eowyn by the weekend after next.

I'll remain with two more blank cards after that. I can draw on them myself if we end up with having any card missing, or I can send them on to someone else to do so. Whatever Granny Mouse would like me to do. :)

gregory

Granny is very worried about everyone in Eowyn's part of the world, and also awaits news from the Ferrytwinkle....