The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

Now all buy your bibliomancy readings !!!!

All Is One

Gregory, you have the two decks and bags now? What's it like to hold them? (Sooooo jealous.) I bought some chances....uh, I mean bibliomancy readings, and of course I want to win one of the decks, but that exasperating ferret has made me want HER to win because she will do the most selfless thing and send the deck out amongst us.

That cursed Feretian always takes the high road, and where does that leave me? Sneaking around feeling petty, that's where.

Eowyn

Greggors could sell Nonny readings...

gregory

They feel LOVELY ! Like real DECKS ! And sort of SOFT. (which equals fragile I suspect !!!) When I have all the cards scanned (over 3/4 way through) I shall package them beautifully with tissue etc and put a silica packet in with each for safety.... (I have made the NOT IN THE SHOWER cards, too !)

THEN I shall rethink and cut myself off from AT for ever and keep them }).

But I will send Griz the money. :) Or it would be FRAUD.

I am not selling Nonny readings, Eowyn. First because I don't want to take the chance of dirtying the deck or of damaging it even at all - and also because - as there will be SO MANY PEOPLE wanting readings, I intend not to have time ! :D

Oh - and thank WendyWu, who will be doing a better job on the LWBs for us all - I happened to mention that mine are not QUITE centred and she...

Nice lady !

AllIsOne - you and Ferry could win one each....

Netzach

gregory said:
They feel LOVELY ! Like real DECKS !

What do you mean 'LIKE real decks'? They ARE real decks!

gregory

Yes yes yes - but you know how some self-published ones feel like - well, to be blunt, laminated card that looks nice but.... These DON'T !

gregory

Whew. I have finished scanning and made the two pdfs. After the draw, I will send you all your copies..... (They are 7+ Mb EACH (two of them) + the LWB - anyone going to have issues with that ????)

I shall in the end need all you artists' emails. (If you already know I have it, then I have :))

And then Solandia can sell them to other people. :) Win win win !

Netzach

Well done gregory! Mousey heroine!!

Feretian

Time to put a bit of a nudge on all of you, Myce or aspiring Myce or Person-Who-Collects-Tarot-Decks or any person wishing to increase their karma....

These decks are worth far more than the measly $290 (plus or minus) raised so far.

These "not raffle tickets" cost how much? Five bucks USD? Ten for a few more chances? Ante up, Mouselings! Think of the bibliomancy readings you could demand from granny gregory if you donated more to the A. Nonny Mouse cause...she could be paging through that Alice-in-Wonderland 'til kingdom come, and Nonny would not be biting her little mousy claws worrying how to pay ship's passage to her next Person-to-be-Moused...

Here's an actual testimonial from an unnamed AT member who may or may not have donated a substantial amount to the A Nonny Mouse Project...

"of course I want to win one of the decks, but that exasperating ferret has made me want HER to win because she will do the most selfless thing and send the deck out amongst us.
That cursed Feretian always takes the high road, and where does that leave me? Sneaking around feeling petty, that's where."

Do YOU want to feel petty? No.

Do YOU want to hold a Nonny Tarot deck in your hands? Yes.

Buy Tarot bonds today! Increase your chances! Keep the deck out of All Is One's grabby little hands!

(If I do happen to win a deck because of the thousands of raffle tickets (I mean bibliomancy readings) that I bought, I will travel the deck and then give it to whoever's name was drawn third in the not-a-raffle.)

I love you all to bits!

Feretian

All Is One

Sharper than a serpent's tooth, I tell you. Hoist on the petard of my greed to hold the deck, one way or the other, I twist in the wind.

****arrrgggghhhhh****

I'm going to buy more tickets, taking the money directly out of the mouth of my starving child, and these tickets may or may not be in Feretian's name.

Life is full of such terrible choices, it's a wonder we forge on at all.

Attachments

• buddha_baby_small.jpg
    buddha_baby_small.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 75