The Devil as how he sees me...

Gia1979

Ok...I need your opinions desperately. My boyfriend and I are madly in love so I think. I ask the tarot how he sees me and I get the Devil pretty consistently. Does this just mean an intense desire to have sex with me or are there other possibilities? I appreciate all of your help in advance.

starrystarrynight

It can mean he is obsessed with you (often signifying it is in a more unhealthy than healthy way.) Or conversely, that he sees that you are obsessed with him.

BlueMistReasoning

It may mean that his feelings are overwhelmingly physical at the moment.

But don't despair, because we men can be like that at time, it doesn't mean the heart relationship isn't there.

He may in fact have a high sexual drive, more than you. That is common too.

Zechariah13

i see three possibilities,
1.) he is obsessed with you.
2.) he has chained himself to you and thinks he cannot live without you.
3.) he wants lots and lots of hot passionate, and possibly kinky sex with you, when and wherever he can.

of course the other cards in the readings can change the meanings, but i like to lean towards number 3 when dealing with the Devil myself ;)

nisaba

He could also see you as dangerous. This doesn't necessarily preclude finding you attractive and appealing - the things we love are often the things we find most dangerous.

Gia1979

Thanks!!

You all are the best...this helps me so much. Just had an intense texting conversation and it points to his devilish desire for me....and mine for him. I guess the main thing is our desire for one another right now as we are long distance. I am also getting lots of positive cups and pentacles with him so I am hoping that there are love feelings and real life action plans regarding this relationship not just his lust for me.

Lokismile

Use just a bit of caution .... this card can indicate creation without regard to consequence. Apply that to every level of consideration. But have fun ;-)