*Chiron*

Ronia

The Mercury/Jupiter Opposition is likely to add a 'troubled' dimension, in the sense that it might get you into trouble through clashes with social norms (Jupiter) which you see as not being based on sensible principles (opposition to Mercury) and therefore should be challenged. This may indeed get you into trouble :)

Well, my writing hasn't brought me anything significant and beneficial, that's for sure, although I love (5th house) writing. On the other hand my profession is also Mercury related - PR and events organizing is very much a Jupiter thing as it's all about excess, and people from everywhere, etc. But being rebellious has brought me trouble, yes. But I don't seem to be able to give it up. LOL

NamasteIndia

Chiron has a very important aspect in my life.
My moon(planet related to mind, emotion, feelings) is in 4th house(mother, house, night, rest, peace of mind) but the moon is not alone chiron(hurt,depression,tail of serpent, wounded) sits with moon
Right from childhood i have been eccentric, melancholic, moody, depressed i had difficult relations with my mother and was separated from her soon after birth
I have been always isolated, ostracised, secluded and society never accepted me especially now during my 8 years of transit period of chiron.
In Hindu mythology vedic astrology chiron indicates tail of the serpent which lord vishnu cut off the head (Rahu)-(NorthNode) sits in my chart in the 10th house of career.
I kept loosing my jobs and always faced problems
My sun sits in the 8th house of darkness, despair and it sets there.
I have hard karmic lessons.

Minderwiz

Hi NamasteIndia

I've not got your natal chart, so I'm a little confused. Does you fourth house contain both Chiron and Ketu (also known as the Dragon's Tail or Cauda Draconis in Western Astrology). Your post seems to imply that you think these two are the same but I'm sure you realise they are different things.

If you have Moon, Chiron and the South Node in the fiurth I can see your point

NamasteIndia

Hi NamasteIndia

I've not got your natal chart, so I'm a little confused. Does you fourth house contain both Chiron and Ketu (also known as the Dragon's Tail or Cauda Draconis in Western Astrology). Your post seems to imply that you think these two are the same but I'm sure you realise they are different things.

If you have Moon, Chiron and the South Node in the fiurth I can see your point
Dont tell me there is another weeping, suffering planet like chiron...i always thought ketu and chiron are the same lunatics.
I dont know where chiron is in my chart since i am not well versed with western astrology.