Citrine Point

HearthCricket

I wasn't exactly sure of the best way to show this off, so I just held it up to the light. I bought this gorgeous citrine point from our local New Age store, the other day, and just love it. It is about 3 1/2 inches long and has a lot of rainbows in it, but I don't think the picture picked that up. It is quite lovely, though, and very heavy!

.traveller.

Oh my, that's lovely! I have an uncut citrine that has a rainbow, it is one of my favorite crystals.

Keavy McGee

That is beautiful, HC, and a wonderful picture! I, too, love citrine and I can just imagine the rainbows as you describe!

KaiMoonshadow

Oooh, lovely! And double-terminated too... yummy!

HearthCricket

Yes, our local store has been getting in a lot of lovely pieces, lately. I go almost daily, as it is only 5 minutes from my house, and check up on the latest inventory. This piece was just outstanding and citrine is also my birthstone, along with topaz. :)

Esther

That really is beautiful! It has such nice coloring.

I don't blame you for going to that store a lot. It sounds like they have a great selection. I'd probably go there almost daily, too.

BodhiSeed

What a golden beauty HearthCricket! I believe I'd be broke if I had that store in my area! :D

Bodhran

sagewriter

how beautiful! that looks like the one that my boyfriend lost right after i gave it to him (along with an obsidian egg and quartz point) *tries not to cuss*

HearthCricket

Thank you! I am really pleased with it, all the glitter and rainbows, sections where it is very clear, its deep colouring, the double point and how large it is. They had another, but it wasn't even half as nice, though priced the same. I can't wait to go back, but they are closed this whole week for the July 4th vacation, so I will be having New Age Store withdrawals. At least I have the comfort of knowing no one else can get to them, either! :D

sharpchick

HearthCricket said:
Yes, our local store has been getting in a lot of lovely pieces, lately. I go almost daily, as it is only 5 minutes from my house, and check up on the latest inventory. This piece was just outstanding and citrine is also my birthstone, along with topaz. :)

How lovely. . . are you a Scorpio?