A Message From Spirit.

psychic sue

Hi everyone. After the popularity of Miss Apples Spirit Guide Spread, and after using it myself for sitters, I have devised another type of Spirit Spread. I wanted something that would provide framework for the message from spirit, and also give me something to hook onto psychically speaking. As opposed to being from a Spirit Guide, this spread is open to any spirit who wants to communicate (relatives and friends). So here goes :-

1. The Spirit (as in the other spread, who they are and their personality)
2. The Issue (the issue they want to discuss with you).
3. What you are expecting (how you see the issue playing out)
4. What you are not expecting (obvious).
5. Other Factors
6. Positive/Negative influences
7. Near Future
8. Overall Message from Spirit.

I have given this a few "test runs". I read it like this.:-

Do the usual overall reading, then compare:

3 + 5 - What you are expecting and any other factors which contribute to this.

4 + 6 - what you are not expecting and whether this will be a positive/negative influence.

2 + 7 - The issue and how it will pan out in the near future.

1 + 8 - The Spirit and the Overall message. You should see a correlation between the spirit personality and the final card. Eg; behave in the way this spirit would have (or don't depending on other cards) for this outcome.

I've given it a few runs and it seems to work well. Let me know what you think.

Sue x

mingbop

hi sue...i envy you your energy and imagination devising this, and will be interested to see how it goes. I don't use any spread, just ask questions..when I get round to it I will try this and see if it makes a difference... I tend to do readings for spirit just whenever I feel them near, so that's why I just get the cards out and start talking... it's mainly at work and is easier to slide a deck under the table in a hurry than it is to hide a whole layout when a boss appears !!

Josh

I will have to try this spread.. it has been something i have been loking for lately!!!! Thanks!

Tabby

Message from Spirit

Thanks for the spread. I'm gonna have to try it.

Vadella

I did this one. It was right on. :) Good spread!!