I guess this is Saturn hitting me HARD!

wind

I was 28 this year and I think the way my Saturn return is happening for me is an example for a book!
I have my natal Saturn in 7th house and this year and even last one, but mostly this one, I've been experiencing huge issues with authority.

I had a huge break up with a person who brought saturnian theme into my life - he was an authority figure instead of my father (which I never had). A much much older man who, not totally intentionally but with just the way he is, was imposing things on me, and it was a long and painful process to recognize that I need to be my own authority and not depend on his appreciation. And besides this man is a Capricorn!:)

And I guess the most mundane saturnian theme in 7th house - I am being sued and I am bring dragged to court.

I've been experiencing such trouble and difficulties; my mum died just before my 27th birthday and then everything just collapsed on me.

I learnt a lot through this experience, I learnt how to grow a spine and stand up for myself, to be my own authority and take responsibility for my happiness.

But still, please tell me - will this end? Will I breathe in peace any time soon? Will all these difficulties that are preventing me to have a life I want stop? Does Saturn hit you but gives you a gold medal after it?
And will I ever meet any man who will actually be kind to me and treat me with respect and not just men who are so rough and harsh, just stepping all over me?

Well, the latest I know I will never allow again. I guess Saturn came to teach me that, that I need to set boundaries and respect myself.

Which is difficult for a person with sun, moon, mercury and venus in pisces:) Limits? Not allowing people to treat you as dirt - what is that already?:)

I guess I am learning - but do I get a degree and finally breathe with relief? When does Saturn go away?:)

Seriously - will these difficulties ever end?

dadsnook2000

A quick response

Your Saturn Return won't last as such, you will have some breathing room. But, Saturn, as with all planets and all things in life, is a cyclic process and it all continues in various ways. But from you have said, it would seem that you have had a culmulative experience and have reacted properly and wisely in that you know you have lessons to learn and have made appropriate decisions. I don't have much time right this moment, but I wanted to let you know that this will sort itself out, life goes on and we go on the better for it. Dave