Joseph Fautrier 1762

KhonsuMes

Great news!

Pablo:
It is terrific to hear that you have completed your deck!

Please put me down for 2 copies. I'll be happy to go in on a group to help lower shipping, or just order direct from you.

KhonsuMes (Matt)

eltarot78

Hi Matt, Here is good to see you,

2 separate copies for you gladly,

It is too soon, tomorrow is a holiday here, the post office does not work,
these days we see if a group is assembled.

when the time is prudent message we :)

we're reading

le_charior

hello pablo,

congrats! I want one for sure, will message you on fb for the dedication etc!

i would be willing and happy to participate in a german/european group for shipping.

maybe a good idea to also start a new thread about the deck somewhere, since the title of this one and the section are not clearly saying that it is a new deck from you?

eltarot78

Hi le_charior, thank you very much for your congratulations.

You're right, should start a new thread,
by the time between answering emails and pack and dedicate decks, I'm going crazy, a little while ago, my Pc collapse, reboot, and I'm organizing, and soon, very soon embark, do not think it is today.
in your fb already has an answer.

l'appeso

hello pablo,

congrats! I want one for sure, will message you on fb for the dedication etc!

i would be willing and happy to participate in a german/european group for shipping.

+1 I'd be interested, even if I'm from italy (however shipping costs from Germany to Italy and viceversa should be a lot cheaper!). so in case of a european combined shipping count me in!

eltarot78

Hi l'appeso
is a pleasure

1 + for Europe.

Anyone who wants his deck, with a personal dedication to alert me, before closing the decks.

Tomorrow I will go to the post office, with several decks and boxes, to know their weights and confirm costs, these days we see the possibility of forming groups.

If someone offers? to receive the package and coordinate shipments to their final destinations?
let me know by private message if you feel more comfortable

le_charior

hello pablo,

any news on shipping costs? how many people are there already for europe?

before you ship anything you should really publish a new thread, with the right title, in the right section - i would say deck creation or advertisements, so people who don't follow this one here see that you have a new deck out! with images!

looking forward to it!

lc

eltarot78

Hi le_charior

Shipping costs are

to USA
USD 38 , 1/2kg package
USD 45,20, 1kg package

to Europe
USD 43,60, 1/2kg package
USD 46,96, 1kg package
USD 55,90 1 1/2kg package
USD 67 2KG package

not yet armed groups, but we will be doing,

in Europe are, you, l'appeso and la-luna

Sorry for the delay in the publication, my English is terrible, this morning I get the translation of the text that I'm posting in the presentation of the deck

emmsma

Wondering if KhonsuMes placed an order already, or if we can go in for group shipping?

I'd really like to get this ordered. :D

eltarot78

Hi emmsma

two is a good number to divide the costs

I ask a favor,
You find out the cost of shipping from Arizona to San Francisco, please