Mala beads which crystals should I use?

Meemai

Mala beads are also known as buddhist beads for meditation, I use them in yoga practice.

However my cheap wooden one of 10 dollars had died.

Now the thing I am looking for I am looking for a healing stone, or well a stone that gives power, courage and spiritual balance. Or is atributed with it, this can mean looking in the stone or the way the stone feels.

Based on the man I respect most in the world we know this of him.

Hannibal Barca:
In retrospect, Hannibal’s physical bravery is well attested, and his temperance and continence were usually praised. His power of leadership is implied in the lack of rioting and disharmony in that mixed body of men he commanded for so long, and the care he took for his elephants and horses as well as his men gives proof of a humane disposition. He also spoke more languages and was very smart.

A stone that would fit this character would be nice. I was thinking about Carnelian, maybe Aventurine or Coral/Turquoise..

What do you people think?

celticnoodle

Agates are also great gemstones for all that you are thinking of, too. Plus, they tend to be rather inexpensive.

As for the Carnelian, that is a beautiful gemstone too--and it does give one much courage and strength as well as a great energizing stone. It should be great for motivating you to pursue goals, I would think. The adventurine is a wonderful balancing gemstone and is great for leader types to have on them so they can be empathic to those they lead. So, this is a great gem to consider too. Its also a great healing stone and is one of prosperity, so good all around. The Coral is great for protection and balance too and is a great stone for wisdom. (always good for leaders to have!) Turquoise is very spiritual and great for communication and also is another stone of empathy.

I am drawn to agates, coral and adventurine myself. There is something about them that just really calls to me, but that is me! You need to see what one calls to you, I think. So all the ones you mention are great, or perhaps a mixture of them?

Very cool idea to make your own mala beads with specific gemstones. good luck!

FruitLoop

Mala beads are also known as buddhist beads for meditation, I use them in yoga practice.

However my cheap wooden one of 10 dollars had died.

Now the thing I am looking for I am looking for a healing stone, or well a stone that gives power, courage and spiritual balance. Or is atributed with it, this can mean looking in the stone or the way the stone feels.

Based on the man I respect most in the world we know this of him.

Hannibal Barca:
In retrospect, Hannibal’s physical bravery is well attested, and his temperance and continence were usually praised. His power of leadership is implied in the lack of rioting and disharmony in that mixed body of men he commanded for so long, and the care he took for his elephants and horses as well as his men gives proof of a humane disposition. He also spoke more languages and was very smart.

A stone that would fit this character would be nice. I was thinking about Carnelian, maybe Aventurine or Coral/Turquoise..

What do you people think?

I think Carnelian or Aventurine would be good choices.

I'd also consider:

Agate
Hematite
Clear quartz
Rose Quartz
Citrine
Snowflake obsidian
Multi-tone stones

I like to wear Rainbow Fluorite for yoga, although I do have a variety of drilled tumblestones that I will use as pendants depending on what I feel drawn to. I also have a spiral cage that can be used to make a regular tumblestone into a pendant, which is useful. I quite like red/brown/yellow stones for yoga - Red Jasper and Tigers Eye in particular. I also quite like lapis lazuli and blue lace agate. I tend to use specific coloured stones more for Kundalini yoga. I'm quite an airy-fairy head in the clouds person, interestingly I rarely gravitate towards purple, clear or white stones! Clear Quartz is the exception.

Meemai

Agates are also great gemstones for all that you are thinking of, too. Plus, they tend to be rather inexpensive.

As for the Carnelian, that is a beautiful gemstone too--and it does give one much courage and strength as well as a great energizing stone. It should be great for motivating you to pursue goals, I would think. The adventurine is a wonderful balancing gemstone and is great for leader types to have on them so they can be empathic to those they lead. So, this is a great gem to consider too. Its also a great healing stone and is one of prosperity, so good all around. The Coral is great for protection and balance too and is a great stone for wisdom. (always good for leaders to have!) Turquoise is very spiritual and great for communication and also is another stone of empathy.

I am drawn to agates, coral and adventurine myself. There is something about them that just really calls to me, but that is me! You need to see what one calls to you, I think. So all the ones you mention are great, or perhaps a mixture of them?

Very cool idea to make your own mala beads with specific gemstones. good luck!

Hi I am fairly lazy so I will buy them. I have ordered a carnelian One. And a rose wood One with some turquoise and coral beads 5 or 4 of each.

I will sometime get a wristband or two of aventurine and something else leadership and zeal are important to lead myself and stick to what I believe in. Thanks a lot.

I am on mobile phone so i will reply better tomorrow atm trying to overcome computer addiction so I quit at 9 pm. Thanks.