Excellent Spread for making a choice

Prudence-Merenwen

beginner said:
what does cards 3 and 7 stand for . i mean what is action ?
Up !
;-)

beginner

oh thanks , i get it now :)

SpanishSouthernGirl

"external and internal influences"

can someone clarify for me? :)

guaranababy

great spread for choices

Thanks for this great spread, I have just been looking for something like this for an important decision. I will definitely try it today!
I guess it can be used for relationships or any other choices as well.

Little_Sparrow

Used this spread for a friend of mine this evening - it was super easy to read - only thing I did was add an 11th card as a summary card or overall advice card.
This spread is fantastic! Thank you :)

Carla

Well, I read this as outside pressures (or whatever) causing you to consider this path (or opposing it), and your own motivations for doing it. That sort of things.

MagsStardustBlack

This is a great spread, just what i need right now, will try it out tonight, thank's

love and light,

xxMags

MagsStardustBlack

I assume on the decision - external being people or environment, internal being own self, emotions, thoughts.

xxMags

love.actually

This spread is definitely going in my notebook. It's so useful, not to mention flexible!
I want to clarify something, though. What do internal and external influences mean exactly? I interpreted internal influences to mean things such as mental obstacles or internal struggles with emotions while I thought external referred to events outside my control. Is this how you guys interpreted this as well?

prncessjamie

This spread is definitely going in my notebook. It's so useful, not to mention flexible!
I want to clarify something, though. What do internal and external influences mean exactly? I interpreted internal influences to mean things such as mental obstacles or internal struggles with emotions while I thought external referred to events outside my control. Is this how you guys interpreted this as well?

Yeah external, such as the external environment, people, places around you like you. Internal meaning how you feel, see things, mental struggles, blocks...