Crystal Study Group: Blue Kyanite

Padma

Ok, I am going to jump in and start a study on Blue Kyanite. I have a large pendant and ring made of it, so I will wear them all week to see what happens :)

Blue Kyanite is said to clear and align the chakras, sometimes immediately; to protect one against negativity; and to enhance intuition and ease the way into meditation. It is also said to help open the third eye.

One of the most popular uses of Blue Kyanite is to remove energy blockages in the chakras, and so that is why I am starting my crystal studies with it. I am currently, and have been for the last month, completely without energy! Which is very unlike me. So i am hoping the stone will help me regain my mojo :)

I have been wearing the ring and pendant all day, and today I had seemingly even less energy than before; so not sure about immediately opening the pathways. I did, however, feel a weight pressing on my chest all day. I have also had a feeling of my ears being blocked, and had a headache. Perhaps this is how the stone works in the beginning - by showing you where the blockages are to begin with :)

I will report more in a day or two, as I observe any changes. I will be doing meditations with the stone, specifically involving my third eye, which I have not been able to access for some time.

Special thanks to DownwardSpiral for inspiring me to join the study group :)

Pam O

Kyanite is said to not hold energy and is suppose to be good for clearing old energy you don't want to carry. Do you know about the Gold Sun meditation to help rejuvinate you if you experience a drain from anything, including what you believe might be related to a stone?

Citrine is the other stone that also has that attribute along with Kyanite. Do you have the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall? It is very affordable used. PM me if you would like more info, or help finding it cheap. :)

Padma

Kyanite is said to not hold energy and is suppose to be good for clearing old energy you don't want to carry. Do you know about the Gold Sun meditation to help rejuvinate you if you experience a drain from anything, including what you believe might be related to a stone?

Citrine is the other stone that also has that attribute along with Kyanite. Do you have the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall? It is very affordable used. PM me if you would like more info, or help finding it cheap. :)

Thanks, Pam, I have the Bible :) lol! Nice of you to think of me, though! Thanks! I am intending to purchase some Citrine jewellery - I have access to an amazing place to buy said jewellery, the stones are so clear and settings lovely :) I have to have it in jewellery form, as I tend to misplace small chunks ;p and also, in ring or pendant form it is easier to sleep with :)

Padma

So, I slept with my Kyanite and also my Golden Tarot, but as I have slept with decks before, I am pretty certain that it was the Kyanite that did this:

I am an extraordinarily bad sleeper, fitful and waking constantly. I slept like a rock! Even my husband noted the difference.

Also, I awoke feeling still tired but somehow refreshed, which I haven't felt in a long time.

I also feel more positive and cheerful, and more hopeful today. This may be because I had a proper sleep for once! :)

I cannot, however, remember the dreams I had. Probably a good thing, as it helped me sleep deeply - no distractions.

I think the deep sleep is indicative of a healing, a deep healing on the cellular level...interesting! More later :)

Pam O

I have some polished kyanite that I LOVE and some wands that I spent WAY too much on but I love those to. I am going to put one in a cloth bag inside the bottom of my pillow case and try that. *off to do that now so I don't forget at bedtime*

I also have some kyanite earrings and pendant that are awesome. Maybe I will go get those now too. :D *ok, I'm on my way...*

Padma

I have some polished kyanite that I LOVE and some wands that I spent WAY too much on but I love those to. I am going to put one in a cloth bag inside the bottom of my pillow case and try that. *off to do that now so I don't forget at bedtime*

I also have some kyanite earrings and pendant that are awesome. Maybe I will go get those now too. :D *ok, I'm on my way...*

Careful about sleeping with the wands, Pam, it is a notoriously fragile crystal... ;) if you paid a lot for them, I certainly wouldn't want them to break on you! Maybe just put them on the bedside table....?

Padma

Ok, going to post this now before I forget.

So, I have been off all month, no energy - and I mean NONE - and though I was off to a slow start this morning, this afternoon I became energised, and began cleaning the house. I was seeing dirt everywhere that I had not noticed before! So I have been wiping walls, cleaning off fingerprints, etc. and though I haven't time to do all the spring cleaning today (guests coming for dinner) I now feel the need to clean it, whereas before, I was no longer caring about it. So, yes, Kyanite (blue) gives you more energy.

Interestingly enough, my neighbor/best friend got a pendant and ring of Kyanite last week, and reports that she also has more energy - she had also been very flat, in her case, sleeping all day, getting up in time for her child to arrive home from school, making dinner, sitting up with child til 8, then collapsing back into bed again. And now she is feeling almost normal...so it definitely imparts physical energy, if you have been feeling draggy!

I also had to turn the heat back on in the house today, so I switched it on, then noticed 5 minutes later it had not started again - I went to look at the thermostat, it read 11:11 a.m. (it was then 1:35 p.m.) and said that it was on, but nothing happened...as I walked away from the thermostat, it started.

A neighbor's child came over to ask her father something (he was working in the yard with my husband) and when she came to the door, I could see/feel her state of mind, which was droopy and beaten down...so it is also imparting more sensitivity to feelings and moods of others.

Cool! More tomorrow!

DownwardSpiral

This is so cool : ) Thanks for joining in and sharing your experiences. I don't have any Blue Kyanite so I look forward to reading your posts and learning more about this crystal. I could use more energy so I like it already : )

Love, love, LOVE LOL the 11:11 : )

Padma

Well, DownwardS, thank YOU for inspiring me to work along side you in the study group! :D
I will be PM'ing you to share the stones I want to work with next, so that we don't overlap ;p
and yeah, the 11:11 thing - lol! We are so on track, it seems, you and me! lol!

ok...Blue Kyanite and energy. Well, last night I had my dinner guests over (they were all close friends) and though we stayed up talking and eating and drinking and playing cards till 4 a.m., I felt completely at peace and aware and alert.

I drank an *awful* lot of alcohol, much more than I consider even possible for my small frame - (bad me, but it's been a while since I cut loose!) and I did not feel it. I did not even get mildly drunk. So, I attribute it to the Blue Kyanite. I won't be repeating the drinking to test my theory, however! ;p

Throughout the evening, I was able to keep everything flowing easily - the kitchen stayed clean, the snacks came out on time, I felt no stress whatsoever about getting dinner on the table for everyone (I usually stress a lot about dinner when entertaining) and even at 4 a.m., after the last friend left, I was in cleaning mode and put everything away before going to sleep. I got 4 hours of sleep and was able to get right back up, NO hangover, and do a breakfast for friends this morning, then did yard work, and I still feel awake, alert, energised and yet very calm!

While I did not receive any psychic impressions last night, or this morning, I think because my healing required was on an energy level, being so depleted of physical energy, that it is helping to heal me that way. I have not yet had proper time to sit and meditate peacefully with it, but i will do so later this week.

Incidentally, my friend was wearing her blue Kyanite as well last night, and it was the first time in all the years I have known her that she actually got tipsy! So it appeared to have an odd and reverse effect on her than on me.

ETA also this friend has always had problems vocalising her needs etc and she says suddenly words are randomly jumping out of her mouth, she was thinking them privately as usual, but then they just - came out, out loud! She is finding this both shocking and amusing...as are those around her who know her best. I think, since her inner voice has been blocked for so long, that was what needed healing, and so the Kyanite is doing it's job there. :)