Decks You Wish You Hadn't Bought?

tarotlova

This is what I did with decks I couldn't relate too, not sure if I put this up in another thread or not. If I have excuse me! :) I made two of them.

View attachment 84177

JylliM

This is what I did with decks I couldn't relate too, not sure if I put this up in another thread or not. If I have excuse me! :) I made two of them.

View attachment 84177

Nice idea! I might copy you.

I wish I hadn't bought a backup copy of the Anna K. I loved that deck at first, but now I rarely use it.

Also, the Voyager. Weird. Unattractive. Unusable. (Just my opinion - apologies if you love it!) I moved that one on pretty fast.

Myrrha

View attachment 84177

That is lovely! It would be a nice way to make gifts for people too. What deck is the borderless Moon card in the lower left corner?

tarotlova

That is lovely! It would be a nice way to make gifts for people too. What deck is the borderless Moon card in the lower left corner?

Thank you, I'm not too sure which card you mean? If it's the one with 3 women faces it's from The Hidden Path. If it's the woman on a hill with a Moon above her it's from The Fairy Ring Oracle! :)

Myrrha

Thank you, I'm not too sure which card you mean? If it's the one with 3 women faces it's from The Hidden Path. If it's the woman on a hill with a Moon above her it's from The Fairy Ring Oracle! :)

It is in the lower left corner, a borderless card with a wolf and a dog, a path going into the background, there are white circles in the sky that look like moons and I think it says "The Moon" but hard to make out on my cell.

tarotlova

It is in the lower left corner, a borderless card with a wolf and a dog, a path going into the background, there are white circles in the sky that look like moons and I think it says "The Moon" but hard to make out on my cell.

Ahh it's Imbolc from The Fairy Ring Oracle, however there is no wolf or dog just two Fairies either side. :)

Laura Borealis

This one?

Attachments

• circled in white.jpg
    circled in white.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 294

tarotlova

Ahh no wonder I couldn't find it! I have two of these and was looking at the wrong one! That is The Moon from The Witches Tarot Ellen Cannon-Reed! :)

Debra

I spy cards from the daVinci Enigma deck, which had me at a loss...twice.

tarotlova

I spy cards from the daVinci Enigma deck, which had me at a loss...twice.

Yep just didn't take to those cards, but I did like some of the art on the cards so I picked my favourite out. The others are Sacred Circle, so dissapointed in that deck! Oracle of the Dragonfae by Lucy Cavendish and I'm pretty sure that's all of the decks I did this too!