Sky Door Spread / for those moments on the verge

Scion

Just had a little 6 card spread create itself during a reading focussed on general guidance for the querent's future. She described it as looking for the right key for the door before her. The results were a trip and I thought someone else might find it useful. It's a spread for use during those transitional times when you're trying to keep an eye out discern the next necessary steps.

I'm calling it the Sky Door because for the querent for whom it was designed and because it's literally shaped like a locked portal.

---5---
1-----3
---6---
2-----4

Essentially each point on the spread is a piece of a door's physical structure, and there are little subspreads: with the left column pertaining to the past, the right column to what's on the other side of your door... and the center column representing the things that will open/point the way.
And based on the reading I did with it, the two unseen influences, past (2) and future (4), seem directly connected to the (6) Key position at the center and the keystone of the Arch overhead...

1: The Hinge
A pivotal thing that's brought you to this point; the impetus
2: The Threshold
Unseen influences in the past; things you've passed across to get here
3: The Handle
What you're reaching towards; your conscious future goal
4: The Foot in the Door
Unconscious steps towards the future, something you will do that will inadvertently alter your path (either to bar or clear the way)
5: The Arch
The Higher Truth expressed by this journey; the Lesson to be learned by the transition
6: The Key
What you should be on the lookout for; the hidden factor that will open the way; the tipping point; the last puzzle piece

Let me know if this works for you or if you have any edits/suggestions.

Scion

Melvis

I really like this spread, Scion! I've always liked the symbolism of doors and doorways, so this is a great way to translate that symbolism into interpreting the cards. I'm sure it will be a useful spread for a variety of questions.

Great job!

Melvis
:TSTRE