Quest deck - Court Cards

Phoenix Rising

Court Cards

I'm realising how the courtcards work with this deck. Reverses are interesting, as I've found that it's someone not living up to there potential (of the upright meaning) And sometimes the reverses are not as traumatic as it is in the book. I found too that when I did a reading for me, just as a general spread (Horoscope) in the fifth house (children) the high priestess and daughter cups(RV) representing my 3 year old daughter. Could also represent a very young child? Any thoughts on that. Funny thing clairvoyants for years even before my daughter was born, all said that she is older than she appears (12/12/2000 born)
Lucille

prk001

Yeah... I agree with you about the reversed cards.
But I feel this is the case with the cards in any decks.
Whenever you get a reversed card, it can indicate a blocked flow of energy or probably having some problems before achieving whatever the card in upright position means. the reversed card generally does not indicate anything traumatic. There may be some exceptions though.

Most people agree that interpreting the reversed cards is probably a personal choice. There is no standard way of doing it. Some people even ignore the reverse position of cards & read the card as though it is in straight position.

Fulgour

I had a reading done on-line (by TABI) and got three reversed cards, of which 2 were Courts. I asked the reader if that was unusual, but the reply didn't help.

Sillanza

Lovin' the courts

While I don't usually feel anything for non-traditional courts, I'm really loving these in the Quest. If the Father of Wands was any more my husband, I'd expect to see his face on the figure. Haven't gotten any reversed yet, but I usually will rely on my intuitive impression first, then consult the book.