How many crystal grids going in one room at a time?!

Ayram

Why do I always have to think of the weird question??

I have a friend who's grieving terribly so would like to make a grid for her... but I also want a grid for myself. Is there some sort of "rule" about only one grid at a time??! Am I really the only one who's thought of this? Googling sure didn't yield results! i know the most common answer would be "whatever you feel is right is right" yet I'm still wondering if those with a lot of experience might have some strong opinions about it one way or the other.

Thank you!

JustJazzie

Why do I always have to think of the weird question??

I have a friend who's grieving terribly so would like to make a grid for her... but I also want a grid for myself. Is there some sort of "rule" about only one grid at a time??! Am I really the only one who's thought of this? Googling sure didn't yield results! i know the most common answer would be "whatever you feel is right is right" yet I'm still wondering if those with a lot of experience might have some strong opinions about it one way or the other.

Thank you!

I sure hope not! LOL I have over 10 in my house right now.

I think, as long as the grids don't do "opposite things" that would cancel out the energies in the first place, there is no conflict. (For instance, it may be silly to have a grid for rest/sleep next to a grid for energy.) Now, you might put an energy grid up in your active space, and a rest/sleep grid in your bedroom, but in the same room, the energies would, I feel, neutralize each other.

For my grids- Some of them will likely always stay up! For instance
3 larger ones and many smaller ones are for grounding and protection. ( I need all the help there that I can get)
2 large and 1 small, are for chakra balancing-

Grounding, and balancing are constant goals in my life, and I don't think that will ever change.

Then I have several others- All that align with goals that I have setup on my vision board. As my vision board changes, my grids likely will too.

I have one labradorite grid, set up to help me with magic
One Hawks eye grid to connect and help me with tarot reading and intuition/connection to my guides
I just setup a grid with sunstone/kyanite/citrine to aid in transformation as I go through a 108 day intense yoga and meditation program
tigers eye to enhance creativity
Carnelian for romance/love

5 are in my "great room"
3 are in my sacred space across my altar
2 are in my bedroom on our nightstands
and the smaller protection/grounding grids are scattered around the house, in the windows.

Do you work with a pendulum? Perhaps you could use that as a tool to decide where the grids should go?

Ayram

I think, as long as the grids don't do "opposite things" that would cancel out the energies in the first place, there is no conflict. (For instance, it may be silly to have a grid for rest/sleep next to a grid for energy.) Now, you might put an energy grid up in your active space, and a rest/sleep grid in your bedroom, but in the same room, the energies would, I feel, neutralize each other.

3 larger ones and many smaller ones are for grounding and protection. ( I need all the help there that I can get)

Grounding, and balancing are constant goals in my life, and I don't think that will ever change.

Then I have several others- All that align with goals that I have setup on my vision board. As my vision board changes, my grids likely will too.

One Hawks eye grid to connect and help me with tarot reading and intuition/connection to my guides
I just setup a grid with sunstone/kyanite/citrine to aid in transformation as I go through a 108 day intense yoga and meditation program

5 are in my "great room"
and the smaller protection/grounding grids are scattered around the house, in the windows.

Do you work with a pendulum? Perhaps you could use that as a tool to decide where the grids should go?

Oh my goodness, that makes me feel better, thanks! :) Wow you've really got those grids going! And I'm very inspired, and very much relate to what you wrote about grounding and balancing. I'd like to learn more about your vision board please - if you have the time to explain. I remember being part of a project years ago and we each made collages that represented the visions we hoped for, for ourselves.

Thanks!

JustJazzie

Oh my goodness, that makes me feel better, thanks! :) Wow you've really got those grids going! And I'm very inspired, and very much relate to what you wrote about grounding and balancing. I'd like to learn more about your vision board please - if you have the time to explain. I remember being part of a project years ago and we each made collages that represented the visions we hoped for, for ourselves.

Thanks!

It sounds like you have a good idea of what the vision board is! This one happens to be magazine cutouts, which honestly- I'm not sure I love! I can be....particular...about "art" so the collage seems to messy to me, and I don't love to look at it. Ive been inspired on here to possibly make a new "vision board" of sorts, only using a tarot deck for the pictures!

Anyways- magazine cutout of things I would like to attract in my life this year (or so)
Things like, yoga, strengthening intuition, becoming a better teacher, more romance, and igniting creativity- are all visually represented through various pictures. So far I seem to be implementing them more! So with all the grids going, I wonder if I *need* the vision board up still. It was definitely a good way to sit down and really dig into what I wanted to shape my life into though!

I have the vision board in my yoga space, so I see it daily during my Zen time. Its a great reminder of what really makes me happy in life.

Ayram

Oh good - that is what a vision board is! :)

Do you write down key words or sentences about what you want and then put them under your grid or your generator/tower? Seems like that - combined wih the vision board - would be a great way to go! I should make one! I love the idea of using tarot cards! Or better yet a combination along with magazine cutouts. One day all magazines will be gone and our vision boards won't seem so cheesy then! 😕 You know what would be great?? If both (or more) of us have an extra tarot deck that we can use for such things and share with each other! E.g. I choose what cards I want to use for a vision board from my spare Druid Craft deck - then let you know which ones are no longer a available - then send you any ones that you want, and vice-versa (if you even have a spare deck!).

Years ago I did a really neat group project with friends/neighbors and a life coach like therapist who used us as her sort of pilot program. It was about setting personal goals. Her methods really worked! I typed up for you here how we did things, then lost it - ugh - but if you want to hear about it (or at least as far as I recall) you can PM me and maybe we can talk on phone (I'm Pacific time). Fyi no worries about hidden agendas or anything weird lol. Married with 3 kids - lead a pretty basic existence! Let me know if interested and if not, that's just fine! Meanwhile if anyone else here is reading this and has spare decks and wants to be part of it, say so here I guess (?).

sweetcherise13

5 are in my "great room"

It's nice to see I'm not the only one that has several grids up all of the time. :D
Some of the grids in my home tend to flow together in their intentions. As you mentioned, keeping separate ones that may conflict with one another is important. When I started with grids I questioned the same thing. Is there such a thing as too many? Ultimately, I tend to think not.

Your mentioning using a pendulum for placement of a new grid is wonderful! I'm definitely going to try that.

Do you write down key words or sentences about what you want and then put them under your grid or your generator/tower? Seems like that - combined wih the vision board - would be a great way to go! I should make one! I love the idea of using tarot cards! Or better yet a combination along with magazine cutouts. One day all magazines will be gone and our vision boards won't seem so cheesy then! 😕 You know what would be great?? If both (or more) of us have an extra tarot deck that we can use for such things and share with each other! E.g. I choose what cards I want to use for a vision board from my spare Druid Craft deck - then let you know which ones are no longer a available - then send you any ones that you want, and vice-versa (if you even have a spare deck!).

Years ago I did a really neat group project with friends/neighbors and a life coach like therapist who used us as her sort of pilot program. It was about setting personal goals. Her methods really worked! I typed up for you here how we did things, then lost it - ugh - but if you want to hear about it (or at least as far as I recall) you can PM me and maybe we can talk on phone (I'm Pacific time). Fyi no worries about hidden agendas or anything weird lol. Married with 3 kids - lead a pretty basic existence! Let me know if interested and if not, that's just fine! Meanwhile if anyone else here is reading this and has spare decks and wants to be part of it, say so here I guess (?).
I would love to join in on this! I've been planning to create a new vision board and this is a wonderful idea!

Ayram

It's nice to see I'm not the only one that has several grids up all of the time. :D
Some of the grids in my home tend to flow together in their intentions. As you mentioned, keeping separate ones that may conflict with one another is important. When I started with grids I questioned the same thing. Is there such a thing as too many? Ultimately, I tend to think not.

Your mentioning using a pendulum for placement of a new grid is wonderful! I'm definitely going to try that.

I would love to join in on this! I've been planning to create a new vision board and this is a wonderful idea!

Great! Do you have any spare decks? I just realized that I'm getting a new Dreams of Gaia deck in the mail and that the printing co. didn't ask me to send my original deck back, which means I'll have a spare deck there, too!

sweetcherise13

How wonderful that they didn't ask for the deck back! I'm loving my Dreams of Gaia so much! Beautiful deck!
I do have a spare deck. I have the Silent Tarot to use that unfortunately was missing a card. :(

JustJazzie

As for tarot card swapping, that definitely could be interesting! Especially if people have decks missing cards or something that are no longer useable.

As for me right now though, I think I am going to stick to printing out cards from my digital versions as needed. I did buy a deck just for this sort of thing- but I LOVE it, and really want to use it for reading. I have a feeling I'll fall into that issue no matter what deck I get. :giggle:

I also like the idea that was mentioned in a post on tarot magic- it was a link to tarot card coloring pages. It could be interesting to color your own tarot vision board as well!

Under the grids in my bedroom, I placed a tarot card for a week or two to "program" it. Then I took my cards back. lol.

Under my grids, I usually put a piece of paper with my intention/spell written on, mainly because writing it down helps me really dig into what I am actually looking for and helps me get really specific.

I am curious about what you learned, I will try to PM you sometime and maybe set up a chance to talk! Life is pretty busy here lately, but once winter hits here, I end up a hermit without much to do.

Indeed you are not!! Honestly, I never even thought to wonder if it would be an issue! lol.