Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 3- #33

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 3
Number: 33

Symbol: NATURAL STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER.

MCsea

Natural steps up to a Lawn blooming with clover - its like a breath a deep breath of fresh air..

Dr Jones says the keyword for this symbol is hopefullness
“Keep going the way you are, following your natural intuition, and you will find the peace you have in sight” (Lynda Hill).

This is really a simple lesson of hope, inspiration, vision, harmony and natural abundance, but it requires a large amount of hope, self love and self confidence. This symbol highlights a quest, ‘upwards’ in daily life, career and in spirit.

The three leaf clover represents the spiritual three – the divine, representing the past, present, and future, the holy trinity and the female energies (young woman, mother, crone). Also notice how the petals on the clover are heart shaped, pretty but simple, heart chakra with this green energy for sure!

most botanical gardens have this symbol IN THEM.. just lovely

MARINA

Simone

Actually this was the symbol that made me dicide to post some thoughts :)

I read the title, and got a whiff of summer air - warm air, the smells of clover, the buzzing of insects, the occasional bird singing, and otherwise silence.

It gives me an impression of the stillness of noon (where does this come from? it is not actually IN the symbol), of quiet happiness, of freedom, a goal achieved.

Natural steps leading up to it - if I pulled this symbol on a question I'd say i am on the right path. That my way natually leads to a peaceful place, to happiness.

Of course, people with hay fever might interpret this a tad differently ;)

Edited to add: hehe, only now read your post, Marina, with Lynda's interpretation... (I am flying on intuitiion here ;) )

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 3 is:

TAURUS 2 ~ AN ELECTRICAL STORM ILLUMINATES THE HEAVENS AND THE FORESTS.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 3 is:

TAURUS 4 ~ A POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 3 is:

SCORPIO 3 ~ NEIGHBOURS HELP IN A HOUSE-RAISING PARTY IN A SMALL VILLAGE.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 3 are:

LEO 3 ~ A MATURE WOMAN, KEEPING UP WITH THE TIMES, HAVING HER HAIR BOBBED.

SCORPIO 3 ~ NEIGHBOURS HELP IN A HOUSE-RAISING PARTY IN A SMALL VILLAGE.

AQUARIUS 3 ~ A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY STANDS SUDDENLY AWARE OF A DAWNING TRUTH: FREEDOM IS NEVER THE RESULT OF COMPROMISE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 3 are:

CANCER 15 ~ A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE OVEREATEN AND ENJOYED IT.

VIRGO 27 ~ ARISTOCRATIC ELDERLY LADIES DRINKING AFTERNOON TEA IN A WEALTHY HOME.

SAGITTARIUS 9 ~ A MOTHER LEADS HER SMALL CHILD STEP BY STEP UP THE STAIRS.

AQUARIUS 21 ~ A WOMAN DISAPPOINTED AND DISILLUSIONED, COURAGEOUSLY FACING A SEEMINGLY EMPTY LIFE.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Simone ;) the symbols SPEAK !!

LOL

good stuff

MARINA

MCsea

Element Moss agate
Discussion Moss agate, is a type of agate with dendritic patterns. Moss agate can be known as the "gardener's stone". Due to its green essence it promotes abundance, success, and prosperity. Green moss agate is said to assist in finding hidden treasure (like a 4 leaf clover).

Sophie

I drew this Symbol this morning, for a very important question. It cheered me up! I also had an impression of joyful progression, of summer and of reaching peace and happiness - centered within, at ease without. Clover fields are beautiful and soft to lie on. It also tell me (like Simone) - I am on the right path. I'm doing the right things, in alignment with nature and the divine.

And now I read it is linked to moss agate, which is one of my top three stones, and one that rarely leaves me these days.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 329

tink27

Interesting picture purle_scorp! I see in the distance just at the top of the border’s edge…on the horizon, an entire field of rich, green heart-shaped clover! They are like a beacon, an inspiration….many people have faith in their luck!
-
Ohh what an opportunity and a temptation! How wonderful, let’s go pick ourselves some good luck energy! This is our chance to think big…even huge! The way to do it is to start thinking small, even tiny and then let the thought grow. Among the clover could be a four leaf clover…but to find it we must gently and patiently examine each one….and look out for the bees.

From our list of wants……we can choose one goal and picture ourselves having it! Ah ha! What wasn’t visible before is coming into crisp focus I know what I want, what I want to have…..what was static before has now shifted into full gear! But I will not pick the four leaf clover, I don’t want to rake this lucky charm…..I’d like to make it!! Hmm, a word just popped into my head……fieldwork…..gold always grows from under our feet!

This symbol is definitely speaking to me. My recent Sabian exchange with Liralen speaks in similar tones. To look at everything I’ve done so far, and with microscopic vision choose the one that fires my spirit and run with it……instead of being hopelessly entangled in the thick undergrowth of too many ideas. I’m hoping that within the clover, there might be some information, a clue……but then fear steps in…..after all wasn’t it ‘creation’ that cast us out of the garden of delights in the first place? Hmm there is a karmic ring to this symbol……..

tink :love:

tink27

Sorry, I accidentally put this in the wrong thread.