Sabian Symbols Study Group: Capricorn 17 - #287

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CAPRICORN
Degree: 17
Number: 287

Symbol: A YOUNG WOMAN SURREPTITIOUSLY BATHING IN THE NUDE.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 238

tink27

Well! The symbols have definitely taken on a new meaning with purple_scorp’s and mooncat2’s pictures! Where do I start, I thought.

So-o-o I went over to http://sabiansymbols.astrologyweekly.com/ closed my eyes and clicked the oracle!

This is the symbol I got and how appropriate….on Saturday night, I was all by myself…..a rare occurrence for me indeed! Oh bliss oh joy…..with no one to know or be around, I decided to pamper myself royally!

With perfumes, crystals and candles in hand, I placed them just so, all around the bathtub! Then…I got undressed and rubbed delicious oils all over my body….hmmm it felt wonderful! In the privacy of my home, I left the bathroom door slightly opened….then filled the tub with luxurious bubbles, and settled and relaxed in the candlelight with a glass of sparkling wine. My wise old cat sauntered on in, and curled up lovingly on my fluffy new towel.

Hopefully this is what surreptitious means because I thoroughly enjoyed being uninhibited and free and secretly with me! I couldn’t have done this if someone were home…I’d feel vulnerable, shy and way too awkward! Funny, as I said that I remembered the story of the Emperor’s new clothes, imagining how he felt walking down main street....no grownup said a word about his nakedness.....it came out of the mouth of a child.

Not sure why I thought that...

tink :love: