Was X as hurt by this relationship as I was?

Sebastiane

I cannot really make a judgment as I am an amateur and the question was unique. I asked if "Was X as hurt by this relationship as I was?"

What a find interesting is that the moon is void of course. I know it means that there will be no action, but I am asking about how an ex felt about the relationship, not about the future of what will happen.

What does everyone else think about this chart and the question?

https://postimg.org/image/yl7uwvr0t/

Sharla

Just going by the moon being void of course....i'm sure in regards to the question this would mean that X doesn't really feel anything, as with the moon being about your emotions for good or bad....and it being void of course so not making any aspects, then he probably doesn't feel anything.

Minderwiz

Just going by the moon being void of course....i'm sure in regards to the question this would mean that X doesn't really feel anything, as with the moon being about your emotions for good or bad....and it being void of course so not making any aspects, then he probably doesn't feel anything.

The Moon is not only VoC, she's combust and if you really want to use it, she's also in the Via Combusta. Basically,the chart's telling you that nothing will come of the question.

Don't treat the Moon as emotions, that's the modern touchy/feely view of her. The Moon is your instinctive reactions; those that are not the product of logical thought. Emotions such as love (Venus) or hate (Mars) lie largely with other planets

Sharla

The Moon is not only VoC, she's combust and if you really want to use it, she's also in the Via Combusta. Basically,the chart's telling you that nothing will come of the question.

Don't treat the Moon as emotions, that's the modern touchy/feely view of her. The Moon is your instinctive reactions; those that are not the product of logical thought. Emotions such as love (Venus) or hate (Mars) lie largely with other planets

Was you thinking this was my question Minderwiz.....it wasn't, somebody else asked and i replied to them.

Its not just me with romance trouble lol.

Minderwiz

LOL!!

No it was the any old person you.

Sebastiane

So, does that mean the chart can't really say anything about their or X's emotions? Should I ask the question in a different way?