New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

rwcarter

I have a RWS deck that is missing one card and has severe damage to another.

Missing: Page of Pentacles
Torn: XIV Temperance
I may have one or both of those cards, but won't be able to check until I get home tonight.

Rodney

rwcarter

I have a RWS deck that is missing one card and has severe damage to another.

Missing: Page of Pentacles
Torn: XIV Temperance

Anyone have one of these two cards from a partial deck or as extra cards by any chance? Please PM me if you do :)

Thanks everyone for checking!
PM sent about both cards.

Rodney

MaryHeather

Does anyone have a King of Hearts from the Zerner-Farber (the small borderless version of the Enchanted Tarot) deck that they could spare?

RichardG

ALBANO-WAITE card and LWB

Hello fellow Aeclecticians.

I am looking to make an ALBANO-WAITE deck whole again by finding a Strength VIII card and the LWB (or, in this case the 'Little Yellow Book'!).

Does anyone have an incomplete Albano deck that they are happy to make even less complete ? :D

paperfolder

Wheel of Change Tarot: missing Queen of Swords

If anyone has a Queen of Swords card from the Wheel of Change Tarot that they'd be willing to part with, I would be most happy to hear from you. Thanks for reading! -- Glenn (paperfolder)

Resolution, 4/8: I contacted the author and illustrator of the Wheel of Change Tarot, Alexandra Genetti, after posting this. Alexandra was willing to part with a Queen of Swords, and she mailed it to me to complete my deck once again. Nice lady. If you are a fan of the Wheel of Change Tarot, or even if you are new to the deck, know that a new, higher quality version is in the works. -- Glenn (paperfolder)

MysticOracle13

Hi All,

My friend is missing The Moon, Death and Has a damaged king of pentacles from the Victorian a Romantic Tarot 2nd edition from Baba Studios. Anyone have a spare? She's willing to pay for shipping and replacement fee! Thanks!

Gulliver

It's almost unimaginable but it's worth a try. Maybe someone has a spare card of the Alice Tarot and would be willing to sell it to me. Only one card, whatever which one.

Can't decide to buy this tarot, it's a big investment. So I thought it would be better to hold a card in the hands to decide.

jillkite

10 of Pents, Blue Box RWS with Copyright

I have somehow lost the 10 of Pentacles from my blue box RWS with Copyright.... (Box is dark blue, says TAROT CARDS on it, with picture of The Fool and The World).
Standard size deck, plaid backs, doesn't feel at all laminated.

If anyone has this card going spare I will be very happy to pay postage.

(Photo is not of my box, but it shows the same one that I have)

Attachments

• tarot cards box.jpg
    tarot cards box.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 164

Madrigal

Originality ~ Mercury in Aquarius

Hi All,

I recently bought the Oracle of the Radiant Sun from a wonderful ATer here. I bought it knowing full-well that the deck was missing one card and had a double of another. I'm hoping to be able to fix that in a kind of grass-roots way.

So would someone who owns this deck be up for scanning and uploading the missing card for me? Then I could download the scan, resize it, print it up and paste it onto the extra card.

Missing card is entitled, Originality ~ Mercury in Aquarius.

Fingers crossed that someone will come through here :D

rwcarter

I have somehow lost the 10 of Pentacles from my blue box RWS with Copyright.... (Box is dark blue, says TAROT CARDS on it, with picture of The Fool and The World).
Standard size deck, plaid backs, doesn't feel at all laminated.

If anyone has this card going spare I will be very happy to pay postage.

(Photo is not of my box, but it shows the same one that I have)
PM sent about a 10P card for you.