Caylee Anthony V/S Casey Anthony (comparison chart)

GreenMoonBeam

I'm liking this thread very much. :)

GMB

tarotlyn

Hello world!:heart: welcome to AT!

:bugeyed: wow...we are 'ranking' about 8th on a google search under: Casey Anthony Birth Chart...
....................a LOT of people are visiting us on AT and reading THIS thread: :bugeyed:
http://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...pw.&fp=51cd495ebdf0206e&ion=1&biw=910&bih=698
(scroll down about 8 sites)
(I hope it was okay to say all that :rolleyes: ) I don't want to be in trouble on AT :eek:

:):heart:...YES!!! FaireMainen, please do keep writing about what you find with these hard aspects, etc.

I do think that the wisdom of 'age' tempers certain aspects IF the young person realizes
what can happen IF they DON'T calm themselves down and OVERCOME certain HARD ASPECTS.

Here is another book that is invaluable in comparison charting:
'How to Handle Your Human Relations' by Lois Haines Sargent, published by the American Federation of Astrology.
It was first printed in 1958 and revised in 1970. This is an EXCELLENT work that takes into
consideration Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in both hard and soft aspects between two people. EXCELLENT. :):thumbsup:
I have TESTED this book's aspects thoroughly by actual experiences with people and counseling
them and their families for years! This book's comparison aspects are right on!

I am looking forward, as I know others are watching this thread also, at least 29 others,
to see what we find among the stars.

(Note: an aside from aspects, I think the defense just blew the trial because they didn't
back up her opening statement regarding it being a drowning accident or sex abuse by her father.
However, since Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found the baby, gave conflicting testimony
about the skull ... it fell out of the bag at his feet and also that he picked it up with his
meter reading rod. So it was moved and that could give doubt to the jurors about the
position of the duct tape. What I am saying is that it is possible that even just one juror
looking at that part, could hang the jury. But then she could also be found guilty of a lesser charge.
The prosecution did not really prove the cause of death.Just my opinion...I haven't run a chart on these facts.)

Maybe someone could run a 'horary' chart on the 'time' the defense rested their case today

Here is an EXCELLENT PAGE 'FULL OF CHARTS' REGARDING THIS CASE HERE:
http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/

AND...@ Minderwiz:
Thank you! :heart: Minderwiz for the link, that was very helpful to this thread :*

:heart:HUGS
tarotlyn

Originally Posted by FaireMaiden
Tarotlyn! I'm so glad you answered. I didn't want to write anymore if no one was interested. I'll get busy later today and do some more delineation.

'Domination' is a HUGE issue for Moon conjunct Pluto... coupled with any harsh Venus/Mars/Pluto, (hypersexuality), aspects, it can take on a classic 'rape intensity' in its expression.

p.s. Love Ebertin's work!

FaireMaiden

Saturday, July 2-2011 @ 2:53 am pdt

Well, this was one painstaking analysis... and I've had to stop myself from going any further. Philosophically, all I can say is 'thank god most people like this don't come for astrological readings', for, if they did, I swear every astrologer on the planet would give up the profession, *sigh*.

The one thing that jumps out at me most about Caylee's chart, (other than what I already mentioned above re: the Mars/Saturn Midpoint of Murder), is the Grand Trine between Caylee's Sun (Life force) 16.57 Leo 12th conjunct ASC (physical being) 20.52 Leo ~ trine Pluto (transformation/annihilation) 21.58 Sagittarius 4th (End of Life) ~ trine North Node 15.06 Aries 8th House of Death.

Normally, we view Grand Trines as wonderful, easy-flowing rewards without much effort, if any, put out to gain them... stuff just comes to us. But, depending on the Planets, Houses, and Signs involved, 'destructiveness' can come just as easily as 'constructiveness' in a Grand Trine.

As such, Caylee's Pluto 21.58 Sagittarius in the 4th House of the End of Life is sadly exactly conjuncted by Mother Casey's Midheaven 21.37 ~ Uranus 22.20 ~ and Mars 25.30, of course, all in Sagittarius.

I don't think I need to tell anyone here that Uranus conjunct Mars is a violent aspect... sudden violence... out of control violence. Nor that such an aspect will have an extremely short fuse... temper will flair at the drop of a hat. And, being in Sagittarius, (ruled by Jupiter who rules the 9th House of The Law), will have an innate sense of being a 'law unto themselves'. In other words, they will feel justified in dishing out whatever punishment they want and, quite insanely, feel they can do so with impunity, *sigh*.

Interestingly enough, Mother Casey also sports a Grand Trine in her Natal chart. Jupiter 6.21 Pisces, (who rules not only The Law in the 9th House, but co-rules the 12th, with Neptune, of subconsciousness, self-undoing, imprisonment, karma, past-life junk, etc etc), is posited in the 12th House, (and conjunct Caylee's Uranus 9.39 Pisces there) ~ trine her Moon 6.59 Cancer in the 4th House of the End of Life ~ trine Pluto 6.56 Scorpio in the 8th House of Death.

They have different Planets (save Pluto), Elements, and Signs in the same Houses of their Grand Trines... one was murdered and, it seems, one is going to prison, if not outright getting the death-penalty, for it.

As well, in further support of this, Mother Casey's Pluto 6.56 Scorpio in the 8th House of Death completes a T-Square in Caylee's Natal chart, turning it into a Grand Square, between Caylee's Arabic Part of Death 6.2 Aquarius 6th House ~ square her Mars 6.49 Taurus 9th House (and the most elevated planet in her chart) ~ and opposed her Arabic Part of Tragedy 6.59 Leo 12th House.

Because Caylee has a Mutual Reception between her Natal Uranus 9.39 Pisces (ruled by Neptune) in the 7th House of Public Enemies, (along with Pisces ruling her 8th House Cusp), AND Natal Neptune 16.10 Aquarius (ruled by Uranus, and ruling Mother Casey's 12th House Cusp), in the 6th House of Subordination, AND, with BOTH of them posited in Mother Casey's 12th House of Secret Enemies (especially with Caylee's Uranus conjunct Casey's ASC there), Caylee doesn't seem to have the usual benefit of 'getting out of trouble' that Mutual Receptions offer.

On another note, Caylee's Venus receives 8 hard aspects, or afflictions, from Mother Casey's planets; not one good aspect in the bunch. Whilst Mother Casey receives 7 lovely Venus aspects from Caylee and only 2 hard aspects. It would appear that Caylee had love to give her Mother, whilst her Mother had little-to-none to give Caylee. Perhaps Casey resented this, and/or felt ashamed that she couldn't reciprocate.

Other observations:

1. Mother Casey's Natal Midpoint of Murder (Mars/Saturn) 17.36 Sagittarius is exactly opposed to Caylee's Natal Dark Moon Lilith 17.48 Gemini and her own Natal Midpoint of Murder 19.56 Gemini.

2. Mother Casey's Progressed Midpoint of Murder, 22.56 Sagittarius conjuncts Caylee's Natal Pluto 21.58 Sagittarius.

3. Mother Casey's Progressed Moon 6.40 Taurus exactly conjuncts Caylee's Natal Mars 6.49 Taurus (9th House of The Law, and, whenever the Moon and Mars are in aspect, good or bad, there is blood to be shed... either in an accident, surgical operation, fistfight, murder, whatever) ~ squares Caylee's Natal Part of Death 6.02 Aquarius and ~ opposes Mother Casey's Pluto 6.24 Scorpio.

4. Lastly, (because I just can't go on anymore right now), is Caylee's Natal Arabic Part of Peril 7.33 conjunct her Midpoint Mars/Uranus 8.14 (and I utilize this aspect because of it's placement but also because it is Mother Casey's most elevated planets in her own Natal chart), conjunct her Arabic Part of Assassination 9.16 all in Aries and all in the 8th House.

This configuration is trine Caylee's Arabic Part of Tragedy 6.59 Leo 12th House and ~ finishing the Grand Trine is Mother Casey's Natal Arabic Part of Fortune 5.40 conjunct her Natal Saturn 9.42, all in Sagittarius and all in the 9th House.

There's more Synastry, Yods, Transits of the date of death, etc. I haven't even looked at grandma, grandpa, dad, uncle, court stuff yet, *lol*.

Manda

I am not an astrologer, barely even budding, really, but this whole thread has been very fascinating and illuminating to read.

prudence

Where did the most recent posts to this thread go? They were here last night... :confused:

FaireMaiden

Monday, July 4-2011 @ 6:25pm PDT

Where did the most recent posts to this thread go? They were here last night... :confused:
The Moderator had some issues with a few things that were written by me. I have submitted my revisions and now await their reposting.

prudence

The Moderator had some issues with a few things that were written by me. I have submitted my revisions and now await their reposting.

Thanks for clearing that up, Fairemaiden. I was starting to think I was hallucinating last night. :D

tarotlyn

I cannot let you take the fall by yourself, FireMaiden,
there were some things I had said that needed to be
edited as well. Maybe after the trial is over and the
verdict is in, then more can be posted :)

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

Minderwiz

Moderator's Note

The posts were deleted for potential legal reasons, due to events in the trial that have happened and might potentially happen.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank tarotlyn for her very kind and understanding PM in response to my raising the issues concerned.

I have received FireMaiden's amended post and will read through and get back to her. I'm sure both tarotlyn and FireMaiden would love to add to their comments when the verdict is in and those renewed comments would be very welcome.

Minderwiz

Moderator's Note:

FaireMaiden's revised post has been re-inserted in the thread but the new software puts it into it's original position - so it's post #33

tarotlyn has chosen not to edit her post - and again I thank her for her support and understanding.