Heart of Faerie: The Three UnNamed Cards

Sethan

For me it's just fine that they don't have a name. Faeries, the way I perceive them don't have names that always stay the same. They can change their name in a second or in a year as they wish. Those spirits are fluid, changing beings, which can change their size and appearance whenever they want to.
On the other side, a "name" can disconnect us from the object we are looking at.
A name will never catch the reality of a object. I can tell you look at the rose, but the rose is not the four letters r-o-s-e. The four letter have absolutely nothing in common with "that" what I am perceiving.
For me the meaning will change, so will their names.
Have a nice day :)

Ivy Rhiannon

For me it's just fine that they don't have a name. Faeries, the way I perceive them don't have names that always stay the same. They can change their name in a second or in a year as they wish. Those spirits are fluid, changing beings, which can change their size and appearance whenever they want to.
On the other side, a "name" can disconnect us from the object we are looking at.
A name will never catch the reality of a object. I can tell you look at the rose, but the rose is not the four letters r-o-s-e. The four letter have absolutely nothing in common with "that" what I am perceiving.
For me the meaning will change, so will their names.
Have a nice day :)

Good thoughts Sethan!

Satori

Of course we can use these three cards however we want to use them.

And names aren't necessary, but as part of the study of the deck it sort of helps to have a reference for them so that when we refer to them we'll know what we're talking about.

We could say Unnamed male, Unnamed female and the Mushroom Men.

Beyond that we can share other discussions about the cards and what they reveal about themselves to us.

Sethan

Of course we can use these three cards however we want to use them.

And names aren't necessary, but as part of the study of the deck it sort of helps to have a reference for them so that when we refer to them we'll know what we're talking about.

We could say Unnamed male, Unnamed female and the Mushroom Men.

Beyond that we can share other discussions about the cards and what they reveal about themselves to us.

No problem with that. I just thought I share my thoughts with all of you. :)
Wish you a nice evening.

Satori

No problem with that. I just thought I share my thoughts with all of you. :)
Wish you a nice evening.

You made a great point. I went back and read my original post and it was totally about naming them! Which I hadn't really intended! But I agree, they don't have to be named. What is funny about the one that sort of seems male, and even the female, is that they just might be the happiest two cards in the whole darn deck. Even Shrooms is pretty joyful...though some of those characters look....a bit.....unsavory. LOL.

Sethan

You made a great point. I went back and read my original post and it was totally about naming them! Which I hadn't really intended! But I agree, they don't have to be named. What is funny about the one that sort of seems male, and even the female, is that they just might be the happiest two cards in the whole darn deck. Even Shrooms is pretty joyful...though some of those characters look....a bit.....unsavory. LOL.

Hi :)
I just looked at the 3 cards again. I really like the Shrooms card and if I look at it for a wile, it seems to suck me in. Weird ;D It gives me a tipsy feeling, joy and reminds me of a portal. It make me wonder what is behind all those faeries. The one in the front with his legs spread, has that expression like he is saying: "Come and look?"

The one with the female fairy talks so much about balance to me, because she is balancing a acorn on her foot and same with the small one on her right side. He is balancing two objects. The one under her leg is balancing too. I really like the (to me) male fairy to her right playing the flute. He is balancing a small round object on his toes. It's like I can hear the music he is playing and music has a lot to do with balance :)
Balance, beauty, harmony and elegant are words coming to my mind.
The card tells me to be in balance with myself so I can be in balance with my sisters and brothers in the world of humans, animals, plants and minerals.

The one with the more "male" looking fairy seems much darker to me. Very mysterious and the fairy on the left side with her finger held up, seems to say without words: "Listen!" For me "now" it is the subconsciousness card, all that lies hidden in the dark. The female fairy card is more like the fullmoon, wile the more male fairy card is more like the darkmoon.

I have all three cards spread infront of me. For some reason it feels right for me to have the more female Fairy to the left, the Shrooms in the middle and the more male Fairy to the right. If I look at them in this way, they seem to mingle into one card and into one story.

Thanks Satori for inspiring me to give them a much closer look.
Wish all a great day.

nami

Sethan, great interpretations! I'm loving all the different thoughts everyone has on these cards.

Ivy Rhiannon

Very interesting! Its so funny I keep seeing all the "boys" as girls, lol! I just wanted to post I did a reading with them the other day and one of the nameless came up! She read just fine! I'm so glad you posted this thread so I could use them :D

DragonFae

I'be not read with the fae for awhile and it feels like coming home. The three unnamed have always intrigued me. I like to "name them" just so I can speak about them. Language is meaning..."shared meaning" so its a very human aspect...fae most likely can communbcate without saying a word but us humans are a bit different.

I didn't have name for the mushrooms....I just called them the mushrooms...but I like Shrooms...so I think I will use it if you don't mind.

But I did have a named for the one with tattered wings sitting on a mushroom...I call her Destiny....for no particualr reason other than it just appeared in my mind. She sits looking with a bit of a smirk...as if to say...well get a move on....you know exactly what must happen...

The unicorn one... I call Serendipity...for she is surrounded by all manner of things..and fae...and what she finds at any given time is exactly what she needs...perhaps it is the magic unicorn horn but she has the uncanny ability to discover exactly what is needed at any given time...as if it was just waiting for her to appear....Yes there is balance in this card..the balance between...magic, practical, and those mysterious messages from the universe...each according to what is needed....

Ivy Rhiannon

I'be not read with the fae for awhile and it feels like coming home. The three unnamed have always intrigued me. I like to "name them" just so I can speak about them. Language is meaning..."shared meaning" so its a very human aspect...fae most likely can communbcate without saying a word but us humans are a bit different.

I didn't have name for the mushrooms....I just called them the mushrooms...but I like Shrooms...so I think I will use it if you don't mind.

But I did have a named for the one with tattered wings sitting on a mushroom...I call her Destiny....for no particualr reason other than it just appeared in my mind. She sits looking with a bit of a smirk...as if to say...well get a move on....you know exactly what must happen...

The unicorn one... I call Serendipity...for she is surrounded by all manner of things..and fae...and what she finds at any given time is exactly what she needs...perhaps it is the magic unicorn horn but she has the uncanny ability to discover exactly what is needed at any given time...as if it was just waiting for her to appear....Yes there is balance in this card..the balance between...magic, practical, and those mysterious messages from the universe...each according to what is needed....

Interesting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)