The Journey spread (Life lesson spread)

WinterRose

A new spread that I've been working on. This one's for looking at the path you've taken so far, and where it might lead in the future. The Catalyst for Change cards and the Lesson cards are linked - the lessons are learnt from the catalyst.

1. Past (overview)
2. Catalyst for change (problems faced etc)
3. Lesson (often relates to a spiritual lesson)
4. Present
5. Catalyst for change
6. Lesson
7. Future
8. Catalyst for change
9. Lesson
10. Life lesson overview

kinanoe

Hi CelticDruidess,

I just tried this spread for myself with amazing results!

I love the overall theme and the layout, it makes remembering the placements and their meanings very easy.

I think if I did this again I might add another column to the left of cards 1,2,3 and I would have these stand for my past life. I felt like the card I got for position 1 went all the way back to my spirit and family at the time of my birth and as a young child. Then the card for 2 really spoke to my adolescence and young adulthood. Anyway, I could go on and on but long story short this spread really worked for me and showed me things in a new light as well as reaffirming some things I have always suspected. Too cool.

Good job.

WinterRose

Thanks, Kinanoe! I'm really glad it worked for you! And that's a nice idea about adding another column for the past life reading.

tarotgimp

i'm always on the lookout for spreads that go beyond the standard 3 card/celtic cross. This looks interesting I may try this one later on. I like to read at night for some reason. :)

tarot gimp

-blessed be

WinterRose

Thanks, tarotgimp! Let me know how it goes. This is the first spread I've shared on here, so it's nice to know it's being used. :D

tarotgimp

CelticDruidess said:
Thanks, tarotgimp! Let me know how it goes. This is the first spread I've shared on here, so it's nice to know it's being used. :D

I hear that. I'm kinda new here myself I posted a rather large spread merely because I like what it does for me. However, I'm having some doubts as to wether people are using it or not. I'm not reader bashing though It's 42 cards I'm not surprised most people aren't too keen on it :)

tarotgimp

-blessed be

P.S I'll post my reading for your spread tonight after I'm finished :)