The First Kiss Spread

shotthebreeze

I just made this up...so you guys get it hot off the press. A friend of mine wanted me to do a reading about kissing on a first date. If you like it, let me know and if you use it, please let me know how accurate it is.

*******3***4*****6***7*******
****2*********5*********8****
*1*************************9*
****10******************16***
*******11*12**13**14**15*****

1.) What you feel about kissing this person
2.) How bad you want the kiss
3.) What you fear about the kiss
4.) Where you hope the kiss leads
5.) Your kissing style
6.) The likelihood you'll go through with the kiss
7.) How they'll respond to the kiss, physically.
8.) How much they'll enjoy the kiss
9.) How they feel about the kiss
10.) What they feel about kissing you
11.) How bad they want the kiss
12.) What they fear about the kiss
13.) Where they hope the kiss leads
14.) Their kissing style
15.) Advice for kissing this person
16.) The probable outcome

Delacey

Hi Shortbreeze,
I gave your reading a try. I liked certain aspects and the concept. I found there were too many cards in this reading for me. I think that 9 cards would be an idea number. As for which questions to bring over or combine....well I'm not sure about that. I will think on it.

Delacey

shotthebreeze

Thanks Delacey,

I know how much people like detail, which is why I went with 16 cards. I feel as though in order to know how to handle the situation or take initiative, you need to know all of this information. If you can make it any better though, please let me know. I'm interested to see what you can come up with.

shotthebreeze

I'm having a really good time with this spread in one of my exchanges. It's almost as funny as the "X Appeal" spread...

Lilija

I'm really digging your super specific spreads. This kiss one really opened a lot of doors for me, when it comes to reading. I had to think about each card in relation to a kiss, one moment in time. You can't get much more specific than that. The reading I did for you was a really cool challenge, and I would love if you posted more detailed specific spreads like this.

shotthebreeze

Lilija,

Thanks. I posted a few spreads. I'll make up a list and PM them to you...

Lilija

Excellent, I appreciate it.

gingerkid

I like this spread, shotthebreeze!...now if only I had someone to kiss...

Guess I'll keep it in my spread journal for now. :)

Thanks for sharing!