Diary of a Broken Soul

Which layout would you prefer in a tarot deck?

• Traditional Tarot Titles for Majors and Pips

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Numbered Majors with Playing card numbering for the Pips

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rwcarter

I would definitely buy a copy or two.

sacredashes

Davina, I know of the recent earthquake in NZ.. am very honored the deck made it to the box along with important documents :D :*

Nina, Wendy, Ruby, Aruracana.. no need to jostle.. If it goes through, there will be more than enough to go around.. Davina n MoonGypsy too.. relax... like Mr. Walsh says.. "There's enough for everyone." ;)

truelighth.. somehow I knew you would be here, my friend.. you were there from the very, very beginning :heart:

rwcarter... somehow, you feel like a wild card... :p didn't think you would gel with the Jahanamians.. what a nice surprise :)

You guys are incorrigible enablers. Just got my original artwork back this week. Left them behind when I moved to a new place months ago... maybe its a sign ;)

Dusk Till Dawn

I would very much like one too, if that would be possible?

sacredashes

Seeker*13* said:
I would very much like one too, if that would be possible?

silly :*.. of course its possible.. please don't worry everyone.. there will be way more than enough for everyone.

I wrote back to ask him if I can down the order to a smaller number but from the last print, there will still be more than enough to spare... Just that my budget is blown to h*ll this month coz of the studio space I set up to work from.. :(

:heart:

Vesper

This is one of my most magical decks. I'd love to get a second edition.

If you're already doing revamps, I want to cast an unsolicited vote for raising the resolution so the images are crisper. I like the soft focus first edition, but I'd like to see these supercharged electrical images in sharp focus, too. (Speaking as a person with poor vision - every little bit helps!)

Good luck, Ash, I hope this happens - for you, and all of us expats of Jahanam.

sacredashes

evelone said:
This is one of my most magical decks. I'd love to get a second edition.

If you're already doing revamps, I want to cast an unsolicited vote for raising the resolution so the images are crisper. I like the soft focus first edition, but I'd like to see these supercharged electrical images in sharp focus, too. (Speaking as a person with poor vision - every little bit helps!)

:bugeyed: This was exactly what the printer said.. He never agreed with me toning down the sharpness in the first print.. and the borders too! He was like...

"Tsk! Are you sure???!!!"

LOL

flying black kat

I would want some of this deck as well.

Be at Peace.

Kathy

strings of life

sacredashes said:
Nina, Wendy, Ruby, Aruracana.. no need to jostle.. If it goes through, there will be more than enough to go around.. Davina n MoonGypsy too.. relax... like Mr. Walsh says.. "There's enough for everyone." ;)

You guys are incorrigible enablers. Just got my original artwork back this week. Left them behind when I moved to a new place months ago... maybe its a sign ;)
Just showing support for an amazing project. The Diary of a Broken Soul has become a very personal deck for me (and it also came from someone special, so I feel at times that it is she who is giving me advice) and is a deck that I use for personal reflection and journaling, therefore the possibility of being able to obtain a back-up of any variation brings a smile to my face.

You don't know how badly I want to attempt to build a spread house, but my two cats simply won't allow me to :laugh:. I'd have to lock myself in a room, but maybe that's what I need to do.

evelone said:

sacredashes said:
:bugeyed: This was exactly what the printer said.. He never agreed with me toning down the sharpness in the first print.. and the borders too! He was like...

"Tsk! Are you sure???!!!"

LOL

To gaze at these cards and the crisp lines [dreams]!

sacredashes

flying black kat said:
I would want some of this deck as well.

Be at Peace.

Kathy

:).. of course.. I hope Peter is doing well. Please send my warmest regards to him :heart:

faunabay

Now I would be interested in a MM version. I never was able to get the original version with the slits, but would jump all over a MM one! So please add me to the list too! :)