"How To" Cleanse Gemstones?

jolie_amethyst

Wow, totally trippy. The minute I played it I could feel it vibrate my being...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG4v3f2wnmw

Yay, you found it! Isn't it an odd sensation? I find it pretty interesting. Used it quite a bit during the worst of last year and you really can feel down deep--even if absolutely none of the claims are true (no idea personally), I find it very soothing.

Suchos

Bury it to the ground for a time, your intuition will tell how long is enough. For the analyzing, logical mind 15-30 minutes will do I guess. Then unground it, wash it in clean water and you are good to go.

sophiastellarum

So many great methods! I would like to add one more to the tool box that is very helpful for people who may not have refined their abilities to work with energy.

It is a important to cleanse your stones, for many reasons. Especially Quartz due to its structure and programmability. By its physical nature it has memory. That is why it is used in computers! It is programmable and it has memory. That being said, Petaltones makes a very nice line of essences that work wonders For general clearing I would recommend Crystal Clear. It is a great room spray too! Not just for crystals. If you are sensitive or an empath and do not have the skills to deal with these kinds of things this is the best tool I know of . I have had clients that had no knowledge or belief in energy work notice an immediate positive shift in the room when I use this. They were quite shocked at he difference they experienced. Nothing like personal experience , whether you "believe" or not.

Of course this can all be done with intention, but there is nothing wrong with using tools, especially the plant kingdom, to get the job done. A little help from our friends, eh?

Polluted stones do not sparkle and wink at you. They do not add joy to your environment. You are not stripping them of their identity or their positive experiences when you clear them, unless that is your intention. You are helping them return to their true selves. Their original Divine blueprint. Their pure essence, with all their gifts shining through and vibrating clearly. Not covered up or chaotic.

When a stone is in the Earth, it's natural environment , these needs are met. Burying stones can be a great way to clear them . But when a stone is taken from the Earth, and in a relationship with people, we have an obligation to hold up our end of the relationship and provide care. That includes cleansing, charging, and gratitude. All the things it got from the earth in the first place.

The knowledge that stones can hold patterns is not woo-woo. It is hard science. Physics. Check out Marcel Vogel for some excellent discourse.

G6

So many great methods! I would like to add one more to the tool box that is very helpful for people who may not have refined their abilities to work with energy.

It is a important to cleanse your stones, for many reasons. Especially Quartz due to its structure and programmability. By its physical nature it has memory. That is why it is used in computers! It is programmable and it has memory. That being said, Petaltones makes a very nice line of essences that work wonders For general clearing I would recommend Crystal Clear. It is a great room spray too! Not just for crystals. If you are sensitive or an empath and do not have the skills to deal with these kinds of things this is the best tool I know of . I have had clients that had no knowledge or belief in energy work notice an immediate positive shift in the room when I use this. They were quite shocked at he difference they experienced. Nothing like personal experience , whether you "believe" or not.

Of course this can all be done with intention, but there is nothing wrong with using tools, especially the plant kingdom, to get the job done. A little help from our friends, eh?

Polluted stones do not sparkle and wink at you. They do not add joy to your environment. You are not stripping them of their identity or their positive experiences when you clear them, unless that is your intention. You are helping them return to their true selves. Their original Divine blueprint. Their pure essence, with all their gifts shining through and vibrating clearly. Not covered up or chaotic.

When a stone is in the Earth, it's natural environment , these needs are met. Burying stones can be a great way to clear them . But when a stone is taken from the Earth, and in a relationship with people, we have an obligation to hold up our end of the relationship and provide care. That includes cleansing, charging, and gratitude. All the things it got from the earth in the first place.

The knowledge that stones can hold patterns is not woo-woo. It is hard science. Physics. Check out Marcel Vogel for some excellent discourse.

Thanks for the info! Do you have a link for Crystal Clear?

sophiastellarum

I really like doing business with sedonaessentials.com. Teri is. Dry reasonable and has great customer service

sophiastellarum

Arrrrrrg. Sorry about that. To continue: Teri is very reasonable with her pricing and she ships quickly. I have also done quite a bit of business with petaltone USA. I think their address is petaltoneusa.com but my internet is wonky right now and I cannot double check that link.

G6

Okay, here's what I did to my new gemstone necklace:

1. Ran water over it.

2. Laid gemstone necklace on two quartz wands next to my laptop and played the 528Hz Youtube video from the post above.

3. Ran it through incense and white sage.

4. Programmed it with intention derived from the metaphysical properties the stone aids.

It's a weighty stone. I wore it today and felt pretty good! :)

jolie_amethyst

A "food for thought" follow up...

While looking for something else, I came across this article: http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/Cleansing-Crystals.html

They had a couple of methods I hadn't seen before...rice?! One thing I didn't like about it was that they didn't note anything about how some crystals fade in the sun.

But...! The bit about sound included something I hadn't seen before--that music can work. And that was a little odd. I've been playing with stones basically all day today, as new ones had arrived and I've been working on a new way of displaying them. I thought a bit about playing the 528 hz tones from YouTube while I worked--I have a pretty decent sound system in my office, with the speakers facing my desk. Funny though, I had no real urge to listen to the tones.

I did, however, have a strong desire to play Mozart's Requiem. Loudly.

Now, I use the Requiem for a lot of things, but one of them is, well, it makes me feel better. A LOT better. So here I am, at my desk, basically surrounded by crystals of all sorts, playing the Requiem as volumes probably not healthy even if they do make me happy, and I began to wonder...is this why I feel like my crystals (and my tarot decks!) don't need cleansing or charging? Maybe they're pulling the same energies from the music that I am. And just perhaps they were making a song request. :joke: It had been a while since I played it in the office, I've not worked much in here as it gets pretty toasty in this room in summer.

Anyway, anyone ever heard of just regular music for cleansing energies? Or rice? (That one still seems rather far fetched to me.)

Onion Budgie

Anyway, anyone ever heard of just regular music for cleansing energies? Or rice? (That one still seems rather far fetched to me.)

Yes, now that you mention it. There are some videos on YouTube about Max, the ancient crystal skull, and I seem to recall his caretaker mentioning how much Max seemed to enjoy and respond to being sung to, or having the guitar played to him. :D

So I can imagine that crystals would go crazy for Mozart's Requiem. I like it too!