Focus and Balance, Need suggestions.

Labhraín

What are crystals and stones for focus and balance?

singerofpeace

Why has no one responded to this? Alas!!!

I always love some Fluorite for this, especially some really vibrant pieces... For balance I would pick some nice rainbow Fluorite, with pretty even patterns of green and purple in the clear. For clarity I like some bright green Fluorite... I call it "mouthwash for the soul," hahaha :)

Anyone else?

Briar Rose

I wanted to reply properly, and still can't, it's rushed! But cleansing your pineal gland works wonders. I have off next week, so I will be back to post some more on this topic.

Labhraín

Okay, sounds good!

Labhraín

I wanted to reply properly, and still can't, it's rushed! But cleansing your pineal gland works wonders. I have off next week, so I will be back to post some more on this topic.

Any ideas come in since last post?

Amsonia

I don't have a lot of 'formal' crystal knowledge...but I have a little pouch I wear around my neck and I sometimes take a small round pebble, just out of the flower strip outside my house...most of them are usually some type of quartz or granite, but something smooth and pretty to me...then take a sharpie and just write balance or the word focus on it, or both...

I notice the weight around my neck through out the day...and it makes me think of the word...which tends to make me remember to feel that way, or to distress or be in the moment or etc.

It does the trick.