Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Le Fanu

I have this app (I posted in the Lenormand in case anyone wants to comment more). It is gorgeous.

Everything I dreamt of in a Lenormand app and feared nobody would do.

There are two decks you can choose from, one has the purple Dondorf insignia & logo, the other has the black and white one (but both cards are in colour). You can switch between decks ("type one" or "type two"). Beautiful. The instructions come from a historic deck and all the cards have additional meanings.

I shall explore it more on my way to work this morning. I only bought it late last night.

I love how it has a quick click "draw two cards" for an instant reading! The tarot apps don't have this. It's such a Lenormand thing. I like it.

Alta

ah, missed this one, downloading now. I have several Fool's Dog apps and like them very much. I'll have to say the Bonefire is my absolute fav of them. Looking forward to the Dondorf when it is done downloading.

Featherflight

I purchased the Shadowscapes app last week and love it! The detailing and interface is beautiful.

I am considering getting the Beginnner's Tarot simply because I am a complete beginner and feel like it might be helpful to start there. Would that be a good idea do you think? (I like the card imagery in that deck and am hoping the book included would be helpful for a novice)

kalliope

Hi Jason,
I was saying how much I liked the new Lenormand! app on another thread and mentioned a feature request (or two). I thought I'd quote it here, where you're more likely to see it. :)

My only gripe is that I prefer to have the option turned on to allow me to "shuffle" the cards, but that automatically turns on the option to draw the cards yourself. When you put up a grand tableau, it's annoying to swipe 36 times to draw each card. Oh well. At first I also had it set to draw the cards face down, but then I had to click each card to turn it over, too! I've now set it to draw them face up, but I miss seeing the backs a little.

It would be wonderful to have a button to turn an entire spread face-up all at once (on the tarot apps, too!)

So separating the shuffling and drawing options would be nice, but an all-at-once button to turn a spread face-up would be fantastic. Thanks again for a well-designed app!

JasonLion

If you double-tap on the deck, it will deal all the cards remaining in the spread. The deck then gets replaced by a curved arrow icon. If you double-tap on this curved arrow, it will turn all the cards over.

kalliope

If you double-tap on the deck, it will deal all the cards remaining in the spread. The deck then gets replaced by a curved arrow icon. If you double-tap on this curved arrow, it will turn all the cards over.

Ahh! I'd always hoped to stumble upon those features somewhere, but apparently I never double-tapped the deck. Thank you!!

Winterchild

Deviant Moon... YES PLEASE!!!!!

Also, what about the Deviant Moon?
That too feels like it could look really cool with the back-lighting since it too is a "dark" deck. I have the regular version, and I am going to buy that borderless version before it goes OOP! I believe it is a Limited Edition of 200?

Oh yes!! I have emailed Patrick asking him to approach Fools Dog too... maybe if they approach him .... :) he says his drawings are extremely high res and very detailed, it would be bliss to see them on an iPad. As it was voted top Tarot deck for a couple of years I think it would be an extremely good bet :)

Is that persuasive enough people?

Off to add the Lenormand to my iPad... woohoo!

baylys

Can anyone quickly tell me how to save a reading?

ETA: Don't worry, I found it. Lol.

However, having seen their apps and loving them, I have just emailed them about the possibility of the Flonz Victorian Lenormand going digital. Fingers crossed for me....

Evil Weevil

Sacred Isle Tarot is available on Google Play Store. Just arrived July 2nd.

avalonian

Sacred Isle Tarot is available on Google Play Store. Just arrived July 2nd.

Wow, wasn't expecting that, thanks for letting us know (it's downloading as I type this, should keep me going until the deck arrives)

:) :) :)