christmas goodies exchange

rash212

:)

My parcel has begun its journey:)).. i'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!! My little pink box should reach by wednesday!!!

Guiding Cauldron

wow :)

So many on the way, yeah!! Cheer and blessings :)

Naudia I will PM u

Guiding Cauldron

Wrapped up parcels!

Whew! I finally wrapped up my parcels and heading to the post after my lil bear wakes up from his nap, Wahoo!!!! :) Now they will be flying over very large oceans to get where they need to go, on opposite sides of the world!! Hope they are enjoyed, Cheers! xx

Eco74

Didn't get the ****** delivered.. Making alternate plans..
I do have some other things I'll be able to finalise soon-ish though. *s*

And worry not. Postal services when I send stuff is really quick. :D

Rhiamon

did I miss this? Boo-hoo...I love exchanges :(

Guiding Cauldron

xmas parcel arrived!

Sage you dear! Thank you so much for my parcel! Got it yesterday and it was a wonderful addition to help me pick me up as I was not feeling well. :)
Loved the herb Ladys mantle, it will be helpfull as I found out today I may be pregnant again! Also LOVE the incense of Jasmine and the Irish cream smells divine! The gemstone, gemstone on string, were lovely I'm not sure which they are as yet but I love the color and can feel great energy from the stone. I wear the orange ring often and love it it bits :) Did you make th ebag? Its a lovely shade of purple thank you so much! The cute snowman card was great as I LOVE snowmen lol. The worry dolls are fab as well, and very handy. You did such a great job and its all so very much appreciated!! I even loved the fairy wrapping paper :) Hugs to you xx

13thFaeChylde

Rhiamon said:
did I miss this? Boo-hoo...I love exchanges :(

Rhiamon, maybe I can partner with you?
I'm late also, as usual!

Naudia

Hello sunshineluvr;

Thanks so much for responding about to me. I can't wait to see how I'll be partnered up with!

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia.

sagewriter

sunshineluvr said:
Sage you dear! Thank you so much for my parcel! Got it yesterday and it was a wonderful addition to help me pick me up as I was not feeling well. :)
Loved the herb Ladys mantle, it will be helpfull as I found out today I may be pregnant again! Also LOVE the incense of Jasmine and the Irish cream smells divine! The gemstone, gemstone on string, were lovely I'm not sure which they are as yet but I love the color and can feel great energy from the stone. I wear the orange ring often and love it it bits :) Did you make th ebag? Its a lovely shade of purple thank you so much! The cute snowman card was great as I LOVE snowmen lol. The worry dolls are fab as well, and very handy. You did such a great job and its all so very much appreciated!! I even loved the fairy wrapping paper :) Hugs to you xx

Yaaaayyy! I'm so glad you liked it!!! ooooh, i hope all goes well with being pregnant! i don't know the uses of any herbs, that one just felt right :)

the gemstone was, ah, some sort of jasper, not picasso, the name reminds me of art for some reason. i shall have to look it up. no idea what the ring was, nor the necklace i'm afraid!

yes i made the bag, i was hoping to decorate it, but couldn't find anything where i lived.

glad you like them all!

x x

Kimberly

Ack! I still have yet to mail my package... still awaiting an important addition to it in the mail... eek!

If the item doesn't reach me by next weekend, I'm going to mail my parcel anyway and just send that item seperate from it. I hope the person I'm sending it to doesn't mind :laugh: but it will deffinately be worth the wait, that item is the best of the bunch in my opinion! hehe.