christmas goodies exchange

catlin

I think some of the best things of Xmas season are: gingerbread, hot spiced wine and Xmas markets.

a_shikhs

well the best thing i like about xmas are the huge xmas trees filled with decorations, the whole house smelling of candy and cakes,singing carols with your family and friends, putting a stocking near your bedside and actually praying for santa to fill it with goodies, the chilly weather and a cup of yummy hot chocolate, and the best thing about xmas is opening your gifts with your loved ones and watching their expressions as they open their gifts given by you...

floracove

Shew!
I've been so busy, things to take care of in RL.
I've felt like I was running behind.
I've got some things ready, got to find a box, and see how much more i can place inside.
Slowly, but surely...

Valerieb66

Hi guys ;-)

Yesterday I had a nice expedition for one of you (i'm not sure if we are suppose to know who does who?). Anyway, I think this country where i'm at at the moment (muscat, Oman) has some amazing tarot things, although it's not really tarot (since that is illegal). Thinks like crystals, wooden boxes for your cards, runes, jewelry.. wow.. lot's!

I have done my homework and am all ready - everything is at the postoffice ready to fly! :)

catlin

Watch out

there is a Xmasgoodie on the way across the wild, wild ocean ;)

Guiding Cauldron

:)

I'm so glad things are still comeing together and that some packages seem to be started their journeys wow! I have to say I do love xmas everything seems so much prettier that time of year lol All sparkly, and shiney, and snuggly. Can't wait to get my fireplace cleaned and the wood pile delivered so I can get all snuggled up with a blanket on the setee, in an evening:)

I'm slowly but surely gathering goodies for my person but I can't find xmas fabric anywhere just yet! :( Guess i'll have to try trusty ebay!! I think i've turned into an ebay aholic lmao.

May everyone have a fab day!

Eco74

People are already sending them??? :eek:
And here I am still trying to figure out the details... Have some ideas but then there's getting it all together.

I have checked out the postal service options though and it will be sent in good time before christmas.
See.. That means I'm prepared. :D

catlin

Hi Eco74,
I just wanted to avoid the Xmas rush in post offices, drives me nuts standing there and twiddle thumbs.

Valerieb66

Well, just as Catlin, mine has to travel over lots and lots of oceans... and make a journey of minumum of 20hours plane (and yes, I AM serious).

Funny thing is, in about one month i'll have to make the same (sort of) jouney as the xmas box i just sent. I'm going to the US next month for a week. ;) (where i will do A LOT of tarot shopping...whooohooo!!)

catlin

Ok, now there are some anetties living in the USA or close to it to get excited.

@sunshineluvr: you won't believe it or not but in Germany shops start displaying Xmas stuff usually in the first or second week of September. I remember last year when I had gingerbread to my birthday ;)