Show your stuff!

flicker

Thanks I cant wait to get them home. Sorry to say it but Mr P-F will have to swoon at a distance. I am unsure of the configurations of either of them but I think mr P-F might be able to tell me a thing or two, I am sure he knows configurations well;)

I like your crystal ball on one side right side it looks like a face in it with ears. I instanly thought Bunny.

wumpkie

OOOooo yes Mr P-F knows the shape of a good crystal ;) I have alot to learn from him :D

HC loving that crystal ball and you can see how wonderful the shapes are, they remind me of the waves of the sea, or the vast landscapes you see of the top of snow covered mountains. Man, I'm in love with it...Dribble...

flicker

If I dribble too will I get my own Mr Pebble? ps what is the pink crystal next to your diopside pic?

wumpkie

Rhodochrosite is the pink crystal in its raw state, I also have it tumbled. And I will send you a Mr Pebble as soon as I can find a pebble suitable enough to fit the bill. You will have to send your addy via PM to me :)

(PS if I don't reply for about sn hour I'm watching Sex and the City :D)

flicker

Ty Wumpkie :) Enjoy sex and the city. I am going to get some rest. the Rhodochrosite looks like it has a lot of love in it.

morticia monroe

Mr Pebble almost looks like a cookie! :)

Yum.

HearthCricket

The latest purchases are some golden caclite spheres, which none of these pictures do justice, and more eggs to my collection. Spheres and eggs are suddenly a passion of mine!

flicker

I very much like the speckled egg on the end. It has a beautiful energy radiating from it very earthy.It made me think of forests and well...its lovely. Do calcite spheres do the same as a quartz sphere or something different?

HearthCricket

The speckled egg is my favourite, too, because it has such an earthy feel to it, is more of a satin finish than glossy, and it look like a real egg! I have no idea what calicite does and will have to look it up. It just recently has really caught my eye, so I decided to follow my intuition and purchase some! I love the golden calming colour. :)

Sonic

Sweet lord save me from ebay!

Those are gorgeous INDEED. Thank you for sharing and reminding me that I have all that I need [fighting like HELL to not buy more than I need].

Beautiful!