Show your stuff!

HearthCricket

You know, that is the problem. You become addicted to this type of collecting. One cyrstal leads to another and the next thing you know, you haven't room for anything! Yet they bring me such happiness and joy all surrounding me that I can imagine life without them, now! And as no 2 will ever be the same....oh my! :D We ARE in trouble, aren't we?!!!

flicker

I couldnt agree more. I dont have a rainbow of crystals yet but I am getting there it'll soon be full spectrum.
I have to head offline I have been online a longtime with trying to sort out a assignement web design. I have a headache to boot.

morticia monroe

Hearthcricket. those are just gorgeous!

Yep, the collecting gets feverish. I admire all my stones and then think,,,but I don't have (fill in the blank), and I need it.

So I trip off to ebay, and spend my allownce and more....

flicker

OOO morticia you have got me looking on the ebay site now. on the top side square right it looks like a yellow smiling frog. I can see a face in it.

morticia monroe

Well if you decide to bid on anything, Flicker, let me know, so that I don't bid against you, ok?

wumpkie

Once again lovin' the soon to be additions.

HearthCricket

Lovely pieces, Morticia!!

wumpkie~Gotta love that avatar! :)

morticia monroe

Ohh,,,, MR pebblie-poo! I'm so jealous! LOL. He's DARLING!!! And so dapper...

flicker

I dont use ebay but I like looking on there. I know if I did have ebay I would be in trouble as, I wouldnt be able to keep away from the bargains. So, many crystal names and colours. it's like a new language mookaite, i dont fancey the dino dung though.

P.s I think I saw Mr Pebbles in a film ages ago called "Romancing the stone" he sure gets around.