Show your stuff!

ravenest

similia said:
I've started a collection of wands that I use for acupressure treatments. From the left; citrine, a vogel, smokey quartz, amethyst, rose quartz and my current favorite selenite. I'd really love to find an obsidian wand one day soon to go with them. (hmmm now that I look at this picture I realize my desk sorely needs a cleaning :laugh: )

Wow, that one on the far right ... selenite? I LIKE that!

MCsea

similia said:
Nope never heard about it, let alone thought about it :D But now that I've seen a picture I really do want one. When I was little I used to fantasize about having a brilliant red crystal wand (probably a hang over from watching superman movies ;) ). Though in my fantasy it was a larger piece than what is seems Crocoite can offer. A red wand would be useful...

Do you mean that there is something unique about the crocoite wand, other than what you'd expect with any crystal in that form?

Well - when I have seen it sold the wand seems to be very $$$ and very small - Crocoite is wonderful.. to look at - but I like a cluster and thought about pulling a 'wand' off my cluster BUT WHY??!!
so I thought I would ask..

Yea I think you might need a bigger RED wand - hmm
but does size always count??!!

cheekyminx

MCsea said:
Well - when I have seen it sold the wand seems to be very $$$ and very small - Crocoite is wonderful.. to look at - but I like a cluster and thought about pulling a 'wand' off my cluster BUT WHY??!!

Yea I think you might need a bigger RED wand - hmm
but does size always count??!!

LOL as long as they know how to use it })

Grigori

:shhh:

MCsea said:

I thought you were testing us on some wonder about Crocoite you were about to reveal, didn't realize that was an actual question :| Oops, my bad.

I prefer a wand for projecting into a specific point. I only have one cluster, that is for my bedside table to calm the area and help me sleep.

Is there any stone that would offer a reasonable sized, brilliant red sort of color, something energizing and warming ideally. I've only had a cursory look but never found anything. Even the (way out of budget) options like beryll or ruby are not a true red.

FantasyWorld

Took some pics of a few beauties to share;)

Attachments

• CRYSTALS 001.JPG
    CRYSTALS 001.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 88
  • CRYSTALS 003.JPG
    CRYSTALS 003.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 90

HearthCricket

Lovely! Now, what is that very reddish coloured egg?

FantasyWorld

HearthCricket said:
Lovely! Now, what is that very reddish coloured egg?

The little one on the left is red Jasper...the bigger one is Sunstone.

HearthCricket

Thank you! They are quite lovely pieces!!! :)

FantasyWorld

HearthCricket said:
Thank you! They are quite lovely pieces!!! :)

Thank you:)

Here is a nice piece of Kyanite and Selenite.

Ps...forgot to add the pics,hehe

Attachments

• kyanite and selenite 001.JPG
    kyanite and selenite 001.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 88
  • kyanite and selenite 002.JPG
    kyanite and selenite 002.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 91

wumpkie

FantasyWorld said:
Took some pics of a few beauties to share;)

The second looks good enough to be in a book... You do have some beauties there :)