druidcraft tarot users, had this happen?

Shaammara

littlestar said:
I got the druidcraft deck on friday and cant say i am bonding with it at all. Just doesnt seem to want to get to know each other...

Have you tried charging and dedicating the cards yet? Perhaps that just might do the trick.
When I got my new deck, I didn't feel much from them. Once charged the were truly awakened. Oh how I love my Druidcraft Tarot :)

Nevada

Shaammara said:
You are so right, book meanings are out the window with this deck, meanings change with each reading.
I've found the Druid Craft's companion book to be extremely accurate. Much more so than with a lot of decks I've owned.

I haven't yet worked up the courage to trim any of my decks and I'm not sure I ever will. But this is the one that I've seriously considered doing so with, because I love it so much, but the shuffling puts me off.

Shaammara

Nevada said:
I haven't yet worked up the courage to trim any of my decks and I'm not sure I ever will. But this is the one that I've seriously considered doing so with, because I love it so much, but the shuffling puts me off.

Yea the trimming looked like it was quite the job but they do look stunning. He trimmed them a bit much for my taste but they each look like a work of art, as though they should be in frames :)