New Druidcraft release.

finalstan

Hi, I found out that a new release of Druidcraft is due to be out soon. You can find a bit of details here: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=6542401

It will be released without the book (which is great), but maybe someone knows what will be the quality of it? The price suggests, it may be a bit better (only 5Ł cheaper then the 'with book' set), but who knows for sure...

I won't buy it soon, 'cause my old deck is perfectly fine, but if someone did, could this someone make a post here describing it's quality, please? If it's better, I would consider buying it sooner :)

Thanks in advance.

cardlady22

Any idea if it will be the same size as the prior edition? Will it be released for the USA?

ISBN: 9781859062739

MomentoMori

You know i don't know but i thought there was a thread around here that said they are releaseing a smaller version of this deck.

Chara

Seriously, if the cards are smaller, I will buy it. I don't care what I have to do to get it, but it will be mine.

As long as the cards are smaller.

firefrost

Although I love the deck, I rarely touch mine because the cards are just too big, so I'd definitely buy a smaller version.

Pity everything looks just the same from that link...

Watching this space!

HearthCricket

Wasn't the smaller version a pirated one from Russia or somewhere? Like they did with the Buckland Romani with fancy borders? (not referring to the recent reprint of the Buckland Romani)

Storm82

anyone know anything about this deck?

Sulis

HearthCricket said:
Wasn't the smaller version a pirated one from Russia or somewhere? Like they did with the Buckland Romani with fancy borders? (not referring to the recent reprint of the Buckland Romani)
Yes it was but I very much doubt that this one is a pirated Russian copy. I can't really see them being on sale in Waterstones bookshop.

Le Fanu

amazon uk has the deck as listed in stock (80 cards)

14.4 X 10. That´s smaller isn´t it?

ETA; Im not sure it is smaller. I don´t have my cards at hand, but looking at a tapemeasure, there doesn´t look to be much in it.

BodhiSeed

When they repackaged the Druid Animal Oracle, they did away with the book and the big box, but kept the cards the same size (added a LWB). My guess is that it will be the same for the new DruidCraft.