Need suggestion for first Oracle Deck

PsychicLord

Dvorah

I am glad to hear that you are intrigued and whilst I am able to wet your appetite a little more you will need to wait until the spring to ge able to access the website for this deck.

You can always keep track of its progress by asking me, of course I will not be able to share too much, just titbits........

The design is complete, with the artwork a little over 50% complete. Each card and its associated image undertakes a complex process to ensure it feels right, and is right. Each card is then further reviewed by a Tarot Tutor as a 'fail safe' to ensure the Designer and the Artist have achieved the desired result.

The RRP in the UK is expected to be less than than £11, and 500 copies are to be printed in the first run. About 10% of these have already allocated to individuals in the Derbyshire region of UK.

The cards are designed to bring out the readers intuition and to draw out {her/his} trust. This it is expected to give confidence to be able to read for other people in an informal yet structured way.

The deck will be available via our website, via selected shops, and at least one UK distributor.

Now, I have probably given you too many titbits......

dvorah ophir

still curios

PsychicLord said:
Dvorah

I am glad to hear that you are intrigued and whilst I am able to wet your appetite a little more you will need to wait until the spring to ge able to access the website for this deck.

You can always keep track of its progress by asking me, of course I will not be able to share too much, just titbits........

The design is complete, with the artwork a little over 50% complete. Each card and its associated image undertakes a complex process to ensure it feels right, and is right. Each card is then further reviewed by a Tarot Tutor as a 'fail safe' to ensure the Designer and the Artist have achieved the desired result.

The RRP in the UK is expected to be less than than £11, and 500 copies are to be printed in the first run. About 10% of these have already allocated to individuals in the Derbyshire region of UK.

The cards are designed to bring out the readers intuition and to draw out {her/his} trust. This it is expected to give confidence to be able to read for other people in an informal yet structured way.

The deck will be available via our website, via selected shops, and at least one UK distributor.

Now, I have probably given you too many titbits......
thanks for your answer-it is still too ambigious and i understand that you have to keep quiet about the cards -plaese inform us when you can about further developments and more details when you can
thanks-dvorah