The Answer Deck

Bumpy_Boo

There is probably already a thread about this here, but every time I try to do a search, my browser has a fit! :)

I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with the 73 card Answer Deck?And if so, would you recommend it?

Thanks for reading :)

MareSaturni

Hi Bumpy_Boo!

I have this deck, and I find it so amusing! It's a very direct deck! I do not use it so often because it a hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it gives me me very accurate and direct answers. Other times... I can't make head nor tail of it. So I really don't trust it as an 'anything goes' deck.

But it has given me many moments of fun! People love it when I take it to parties! :)
I think it's a deck that requires a bit of a sense of humor to be fully enjoyed. But still it can give you great readings!

There are two readers who have used this deck a few times, and they shared their experiences with it:
- Magic Mentha
- Tarot Dame

Enjoy! ;)

Red_Ocean

Are you talking about the one with red borders and black and white images? If so, it's kinda creepy when using it.

Bumpy_Boo

Are you talking about the one with red borders and black and white images? If so, it's kinda creepy when using it.

Hi Red Ocean

Yes, that's the one! :) Creepy, you say? In a good way, like they are really accurate?

xx

Red_Ocean

Hi Red Ocean

Yes, that's the one! :) Creepy, you say? In a good way, like they are really accurate?

xx

They are accurate. In my experience, they told me things I did not want to hear. Not tragic, but think of it as "truth hurts". I look at them as a film noir :D

Bumpy_Boo

Hi Bumpy_Boo!

I have this deck, and I find it so amusing! It's a very direct deck! I do not use it so often because it a hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it gives me me very accurate and direct answers. Other times... I can't make head nor tail of it. So I really don't trust it as an 'anything goes' deck.

But it has given me many moments of fun! People love it when I take it to parties! :)
I think it's a deck that requires a bit of a sense of humor to be fully enjoyed. But still it can give you great readings!

There are two readers who have used this deck a few times, and they shared their experiences with it:
- Magic Mentha
- Tarot Dame

Enjoy! ;)

(Learns lesson about reading entire page before posting)

Oh my, i almost missed this! Thank you so much :)

Its funny, I started following Mentha this morning on blogspot, she is one awesome lady :D I will be very excited to see how the deck turns out for me.

I'll be sure to keep you posted ;)

xx

lolaliveson

Anyone still using this deck?

lolaliveson

Hi martyn_uk

I almost forgot that I posted this. I got the deck as a gift recently and I've enjoyed a few readings...

The Talent card is a bit confusing to me in certain situations. Any experience with this card? Any thoughts on what this may mean aside from the obvious?

Lola

DownUnderNZer

Answer Deck

Have had this DECK since 2003 or 2004 and it is very very onto it in a rather direct and at times brutal way. I hardly use it, but for the first few years I thrashed it and practised on a number of people ONLINE. I found the "SITTERS" had a HARD TIME with it moreso than ME. Not always so easy to be TACTFUL or DIPLOMATIC as not much to the IMAGINATION with these cards.

Like ANY DECK, however, if you are not OBJECTIVE or CLEAR with what you ASK...the cards are going to be WISHY WASHY and difficult to apply as an answer. Simple really. :)

YES I still do have them...and now and then will still play with them...all my decks. But the ONE l love the MOST is my LENORMAND deck. Recently, my friend bought me HEALING WITH THE ANGELS (Doreen Virtue) and that I find is quite on to it as well with particlular questions plus they are always POSITIVE. :heart: