Emotional Clarity (3) ~ A spread for Tarot/Oracle Cards

lalalibra

I spontaneously strung these three questions together into a basic three-card spread and I've been using it constantly ever since. It's effective for whenever I need to further address or explore whatever I'm thinking and feeling at the time, especially when things are upsetting. It has been working very well for me, and I hope it works as well for others in finding insight and advice that is practical and loving...

It looks at your situation as a whole, but in a way that is focused on your experience of it, as well as your needs. Although it's a very simple spread, perhaps it will offer inspiration for someone out there who is looking for a spread that is brief yet both informative and flexible.

I enjoy using this spread with Oracle cards but it works just as well with the Tarot.

Emotional Clarity

Tarot/Oracle Card Spread by lalalibra

~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~ ~

1. How am I feeling? (What am I going through?)

2. What do I need to understand?

3. What is something I can do to help myself right now (or in general)?

~ :heart: ~​

HeatherRose

Very nice!
Thank you for sharing.
I will practice with this over the weekend and look forward to incorporating it into my "regular" spreads!
:)

lalalibra

Very nice!
Thank you for sharing.
I will practice with this over the weekend and look forward to incorporating it into my "regular" spreads!
:)

Thank you HeatherRose! I hope it works well for you! :)

Successive Destinies

Thanks. I'm new and am going to try this directly.