Joy and Sorrow new deck coming

Alta

Hi Hexi! Sorry, not an oracle person, but as you know I love your style of art and wishing you the best. Alta

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow update

Well the hard work is done, the writing is at the editor and the images are with the designer. Soon it will be available. If you wish to be one of the first to know, and receive introductory pricing, email Roxiartwork@gmail.com and put Joy and Sorrow in the subject line. You will be advised when it is available and how long the introductory pricing goes for. Cheers Hexi

MoonGypsy

This deserves a bump, so all can read Hexi's happy news. :)

i am eagerly awaiting the day i can place my order! :love:

desertrat

As am I. Love the Pearls of Wisdom.

Hexi

update, Joy and Sorrow

I have finished the last of the editing with some help from Jean Redman. The deck is now with the designer Level Up Enterprises and as soon as I have a proof in hand, the deck will be available.

Question, would you rather have a smooth finish or linen, or the choice between the two. Linen will be a tad more expensive. The deck will be 33 cards, plus an extra card with info on it all in a tuck box. Not too expensive.. so linen won't add that much.

If you wish to be on the notification list email Roxiartwork@gmail.com and put joy and sorrow in the subject line. Cheers Hexi

RiverRunsDeep

I'd be willing to pay more for the linen finish, but that's just me. Maybe offer a choice?

I'm so excited to hear that the deck is almost available for ordering! Can't wait to receive that email notification!

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow

the deck is now with the designer. We will make two styles of cards, borderless poker with a smooth finish in a tuck box and a jumbo deck with top and bottom borders with a linen finish and a clam shell box.

To be on the notification list, email Roxiartwork@gmail.com Those on the list will receive first opportunity to purchase at the introductory price.

Can't wait to get the proofs, I will photograph and post when I get them. Cheers Hexi

RiverRunsDeep

Thanks for the update, Hexi. So excited! Jumbo deck...linen finish...clamshell box....WOOT!

MoonGypsy

the deck is now with the designer. We will make two styles of cards, borderless poker with a smooth finish in a tuck box and a jumbo deck with top and bottom borders with a linen finish and a clam shell box.

To be on the notification list, email Roxiartwork@gmail.com Those on the list will receive first opportunity to purchase at the introductory price.

Can't wait to get the proofs, I will photograph and post when I get them. Cheers Hexi

i was hoping for a borderless linen, but i am still quite excited...;) :love:
and do still plan on purchasing a deck.Can't wait to see the final pics.
Also Looking forward to my email with the introductory offer.
i am already on the notification list.

RiverRunsDeep

Hi, Hexi! Very excited to have received your latest email update. :) :)

You wanted to know if we would like a poker sized deck with linen finish, and my answer is......yes!! Yes, yes, yes, please, especially if it will be borderless. :D