THE BOOK OF DOORS divination deck!

Tanga

OH MY GODDESS - I can't believe I've never bumped into it before!

I saw - and bought immediately and am eagerly waiting for it...
Egyptian mythology is my 1st love - and indeed, my patron Deity lives here (I'm Wiccan).
Who else has this deck - and what can you tell me about it?

I'm SOOOOOO excited!

Tanga

Thanks Lee...:)

HAS NOOOOBODY got this deck???

Why oh why... *tapping her foot* do I always have to be in the minority?

LOL.

Tanga

So it's arrived...

And I'm Soooo excited - because I love the cards and I've read the intro and beginning of the 1st chapter - and I like the writing style.

THIS is going to raise my Ancient Egyptian mythology knowledge in an engaging and entertaining way! YAY!

Here's the youtube I watched before buying to be sure I liked most of the artwork.
He's enthusiastic... do overlook his newbie status in naming the cards that he's looking at. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raa1SS00eDU

Oh My GODDESS - I am sooo excited.
And guess what - I'm sick with a head cold and have taken the rest of this week off work.
So guess what I'll be reading?

:D :D :D

crystal dawn

Hi there
I have this deck. It's just fabulous. There is a pretty hefty book that comes with the deck too, cram packed full of information. I have not had chance to read the book so far. Just glanced at a few chapters. Though will have to settle down with it and read the whole thing sometime from cover to cover.

Blessings

Crystal

Tanga

Hi there
I have this deck. It's just fabulous. There is a pretty hefty book that comes with the deck too, cram packed full of information. I have not had chance to read the book so far. Just glanced at a few chapters. Though will have to settle down with it and read the whole thing sometime from cover to cover.

Blessings

Crystal

Yes. I have now received and read all intro chapters. Plus got my head around how to do
The Tetrachys reading.
Now to leisurely get acquainted with each of the cards.

:)

I love it.