Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

jota23

I've been searching everywhere, but nobody seems to actually say how big the cards really are. I've read in plenty places they're big, but HOW big? Does anyone have a ruler handy?

Cielo

ahhh, you see? You're in luck! I was just wondering about the same question and (((starsongs))) sent me the exact measurement of the cards which in inches are 3 5/8 X 5 1/2!! Quite big but not that huge....I hope...my deck is still on the way!!! Should be here any minute now! :)

Cielo

starsongs

jota23 said:
I've been searching everywhere, but nobody seems to actually say how big the cards really are. I've read in plenty places they're big, but HOW big? Does anyone have a ruler handy?

they measure 3 5/8 X 5 1/2 inches..they are large, but the artwork is so lovely that I love them this size...:)

starsongs

Cielo said:
ahhh, you see? You're in luck! I was just wondering about the same question and (((starsongs))) sent me the exact measurement of the cards which in inches are 3 5/8 X 5 1/2!! Quite big but not that huge....I hope...my deck is still on the way!!! Should be here any minute now! :)

Cielo

heeheehee...:D

jota23

Thank you! I've been admiring this deck for a while now, but waiting for it to come out in the USA is increasingly becoming unbearable. The size was not so much an important factor as much as curiosity as to whether I need to go buy a new tarot box while waiting for the cards. Luckily, my current box should work just fine.

WolfSpirit

Hey guys !
Lets keep this thread for the Princess of Wands !

If you have something to say about this deck in general, please do so in the Tarot Deck forum, there are several threads on the DruidCraft already.
But let's try to keep the study group well-organized - thanks.

Sulis

I'll split the off-topic threads off into another thread

DruidCraft Tarot - General discussions.

Love

Sulis xx
moderator - Tarot Study Groups

jota23

Thanks Sulis, and I'm sorry for disorganizing the thread. I'll be more conciensious about where I post next time.

MAR

Hello guys, :)

I don't have this deck yet :( but I look forward for it to get release here in USA in 2 or 3 months I think to at last can have it. I was asking for 2 samples pictures especially at talking tarot section and Fulgour was so kind and referred me here to may be I could get them from Majecot. Majecot or one of you, please may show me of the images of the card back design and the queen of wands of this deck? if this is not much to ask. I really appreciated this. I hope have not been interrupt your studies. Thanks a lot