Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

SoulFlower

starsongs said:
they measure 3 5/8 X 5 1/2 inches..they are large, but the artwork is so lovely that I love them this size...:)

When I first hold the cards I thought they were huge! But you get used of them pretty quickly. They aren't to big to shuffle at all, it just needs a bit of practice.

Majecot

MAR said:
Hello guys, :)

I don't have this deck yet :( but I look forward for it to get release here in USA in 2 or 3 months I think to at last can have it. I was asking for 2 samples pictures especially at talking tarot section and Fulgour was so kind and referred me here to may be I could get them from Majecot. Majecot or one of you, please may show me of the images of the card back design and the queen of wands of this deck? if this is not much to ask. I really appreciated this. I hope have not been interrupt your studies. Thanks a lot

:) Hi Mar
You will love this deck! I could not wait until April ( or whenever) so I ordered mine from OBOD'S site. It was a little bit pricey $42 with shipping, but well worth it!
I see Sulis directed you to the scans of the back already. We have been posting the scans in the study groups so that people who do not have this deck yet can enjoy them, and join in if they want to.

And I was going to post the Queen of Wands for you, but my scanner seems to be having a moment....grrrr

Cielo

It came!!!!!!!! It finally came!!! The beautiful Druid Craft deck!!! I'm so excited guys!!!!! And it was a long complicated affair to get it too....I found a little shop on-line through amazon who still had a few decks available but they wouldn't send it to Israel....:( But then I had it sent to Denmark to my sister who then sent it downhere, and today, TODAY!! it finally arrived!!!!!! I have been jumping up and down for the last couple of hours in celebration! It was certainly worth the wait! I'm just so happy I didn't have to wait till April, till the next edition is released!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start reading with it!!! :):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majecot

YAY!!! Congratulations on your new DruidCraft Cielo!

TygrEyes

Good for you, Cielo! It is SO worth the wait, isn't it?

I posted this over in the Druidcraft Tarot thread in Tarot Decks, but I thought I'd post it over here in case you didn't see it.

Hey, Gang. I posted over at the OBOD board to let them know that the Druidcraft made the top 5 at #5 in the yearly poll & to congratulate Phillip, Stephanie & Will. Phillip posted back & he's happy to hear that their work is appreciated AND he sends his blessings to everyone here at Aeclectic! :eek:)

MAR

Majecot said:
:) Hi Mar
You will love this deck! I could not wait until April ( or whenever) so I ordered mine from OBOD'S site. It was a little bit pricey $42 with shipping, but well worth it!
I see Sulis directed you to the scans of the back already. We have been posting the scans in the study groups so that people who do not have this deck yet can enjoy them, and join in if they want to.

And I was going to post the Queen of Wands for you, but my scanner seems to be having a moment....grrrr

Wow! yes a little pricey indeed! I'm going to wait to can buy it on Amazon. yes, yes, I have to wait 3 months more ;) to enjoy it as you are doing ;) I don't want to break my piggy bank yet. :D lol. I went to see the card back design, it's like burgundy color! that's nice. About the queen of wands, it's a pitty I can't see it :( . but I understand :). I'm really enjoying your study groups. Thanks a lot Majecot.

Blessings,

Sulis

Mar said:
I went to see the card back design, it's like burgundy color!

Hi Mar,

The backs of the cards are more of a rich brown colour in real life - very nice.

Love

Sulis xx

BlueLotus

MAR said:
About the queen of wands, it's a pitty I can't see it :(. . .Blessings,

MAR if you scroll down here you will see the Queen of Wands, identified in German - I guess- as Königin der Stäbe sitting on a chair wearing red.

Someone posted this link earlier, but you probably missed it.

MAR

Sulis said:
Hi Mar,

The backs of the cards are more of a rich brown colour in real life - very nice.

Love

Sulis xx

Really! Thank you for clearing me that Sulis. :D

Blessings,