Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

MAR

Feebie said:
MAR if you scroll down here you will see the Queen of Wands, identified in German - I guess- as Königin der Stäbe sitting on a chair wearing red.

Someone posted this link earlier, but you probably missed it.
Oh my god! I got blind! yes, I saw it yesterday and thought she was the queen of swords cause I thought it said spade instead of stabe. I got wrong! As soon I recieved your replied, checked again and yes, she is the queen of wands :D , besides there is fire behind her. See what I said I got blind! gosh! I'm happy now I saw my queen :D. Thank you very much Feebie.

Blessings,

irisa

Everybody has to start somewhere...
I've been reading the forums for several months now but today...

I'd like to say Hi and join the group.

What a deck this is! I was going to write what a fantasic, fabulous but no... What a deck this is!

I'm truly smitten. I have about 30 decks and this is the only one that has made me put my two favourites [the Anna Marie Ferguson Legend and the Crowley Thoth] decks down.

i'm looking forward to exploring the deck with others who love it as much as I do

:)

Majecot

Hello irisa , The more the merrier!
... I know the feeling....it has made me put down my favorites too, at least for the time being ;)

Satori

Just got mine.....eye poppin', toe tappin' delight!

This deck defies description.
I have seen the lovely Songdeva with it, Contrascarpe was nice enough to show me his (that sounds a little funny, doesn't it) and now, with my own Druidcraft deck I'm the Queen of the World!

I read with it the other day, after just going thru it a couple of times and the reading was so accurate and great the customer is probably off to buy one. I'm blown away by the artwork, and really love the deck.

Kudos to the Druidcraft creators, they have outdone themselves.

Pipistrelle

Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - please point me in the right direction if so!

I have only just noticed that if you place the King & Queen of Cups side by side, with the Queen on the left, they are clearly part of the same image. Which I think is absolutely wonderful!

I'm assuming everyone else knew about this before I did ;) so are there any more cards that share an image like this? I'm going through the deck and slowly checking but I wondered if anyone had found any...

Pip

P.S. Did a 12 card reading the other day (which is HUGE for me) and this deck made it read so clearly and simply! Love it :)

inanna_tarot

Pipistrelle said:
I have only just noticed that if you place the King & Queen of Cups side by side, with the Queen on the left, they are clearly part of the same image. Which I think is absolutely wonderful!

I'm assuming everyone else knew about this before I did ;) so are there any more cards that share an image like this? I'm going through the deck and slowly checking but I wondered if anyone had found any...

Wow! I hadn't noticed that Pip luv! Thats sooo cool. I'm off to find out what else fits together. Its a tarot deck puzzle lol. Keep posting about this wonderful deck!

P.S. Did a 12 card reading the other day (which is HUGE for me) and this deck made it read so clearly and simply! Love it :)

Thats one wonderful thing I have found when reading this deck, the bigger the spread the more it loves it! I've had good small spreads (3+) and they are good, but the DC seems to sing when its a big spread. Makes me think about Stonehenge and how the more people are there the more it seems to 'sing' with energy. Maybe they are connected, maybe its just too early in the morning to post :p

Loves ya all,
Sezo
x

Pipistrelle

:(

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any other "pieces" that fit together...
Seems it's just that one, which is a bit strange. Unless it's to suggest something meaningful about the king and queen of cups in particular?

Pip

inanna_tarot

I noticed last night that all the Aces have a bit of Birch in them :) Birch is my favourite tree so I was overjoyed when I saw it.
In each of the 5's there is a snippet of the chase that Gwion yet to be Taliesin and Ceridwen undergo after Gwion recieves the precious Awen. That might be in the book but I cant seem to find it to check.

Any other ways the cards link together lke that?
Sezo
x

Dugan

I simply want to know what the card size is for the DruidCraft Tarot cards. Can anyone tell me?

KaiMoonshadow

Dugan said:
I simply want to know what the card size is for the DruidCraft Tarot cards. Can anyone tell me?

They are approximately 4.5 inches by 2.5 inches :) hope that helps!