Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

vhrsn

druidcraft tarot

Hi everyone,
I'm joining in here, if you don't mind! I love the dec, am having however trouble with readings with it. I think the cards are too deep, the cards decided to speak to me the way they want, as though they have a mind of their own, lol!
I had a friend order the eck for my 21st birthday from Engaland, amazon.co.uk and two cards had the same thing, 10 of swords. So I had to substitute one card (I brailled my cards) for th queeen of swords. Anyone have these problems?
I am blind and ahve been studying tarot for 6 years and memorize what's on the cards.
All the best,
Veronica
P. S.
The cards are easy for me to shuffle and the reading I did, for a friend online was only 4 cards, but I understand those who are out there, who use more cards. it seems like everything comes together!

MissCW

Hi veronica, sorry I havent replied to your PM yet. I will definitely do some more descriptions of the cards for you, I have just had a hectic week this week!

I would get in touch about your duplicate 10 of Swords and see if they will send you a Queen of Swords.

I only have about 3 decks and I find this one gives the most direct, even blunt readings sometimes. I've not had it that long myself but I wouldnt be without it now!

vhrsn

the deck

Hi MissCW,
Thanks for that, I look forward to those 12 cards I could use help on describing - you're a sweetheart!
I know what you mean, we've had thunderstorms, I've had readings and well everything else also. I'm still learning how to use my cards, I've found they give very direct readings as wlel.
I'll see what I can do about getting in touch with them.
All the best,
Veronica
Look forward to your PM!