The Sun

coyoteblack

Hello All

The Boy in the Sun card is like most of the sun cards but what looks like a burial mound in the back reminds of of reincarnation.

This card goes along with lovers-temperance/feryflt - sun

in the lovers they make a choice on union
in ferfylt they combine
in the sun is the outcome

very much alchemical

any opinions?

coyoteblack

78 weeks The Sun Druidcraft

Number and Element;

Number 19 : which breaks down to 10. 10 is about new beginnings or looking back at 1-9. There is a alchemical birth h with the lovers and feryfylt being it predecessors.

Element: fire; Fire is about passions will power ad spiritual energy. there is just so much joy flowing through this are you can almost feel the suns warmth. and in the qabalah the fire element is the closest to the great spirit.

meditation:

I asked the kid who he was he said it is a possible version of me if I learn to let go.
I was talking to the horse as he is the most well dressed here and he said he is the power to move forward spirituality and physically.

Bringing it all together:
With the Lovers cards we chose to be in partnership. In ferfylt we made something with it in the Sun card is the outcome. The mound in the background is the womb the baby came from. with the renewal of the 10;s and the passion and vitality of fire we are over joyed to be alive and be happy.

Good, Bad and the Indifferent

good: This card is all about job and happiness good times to come

Bad: I don’t see how this can be bad but maybe not seeing your inner child?

Indifferent: Just “ being” and being content with that is some times all we need to do .