The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

celticnoodle

I've only JUST saw this thread, TarotLyn. I love the cards, (save the mousies). I don't know about the mice card--:eek: it could be that just seeing them running all over is getting to me, as I don't really care for mice. :laugh: but, I love the other cards! those birds are indeed stunning!!! I also love the flowers card. That in itself is a beautiful picture to hang! and I love what is going to be the back for each card. just beautiful!

PathWalker

Hi :)
I can't read with Lenormands yet, so only have one or two, but I wanted to pop in and say I like this very much! It's got (for me) a hint of nostalgia, the muddled corners of the attic, things you played with at your Nana's as a child, that kind of feel. And I like them all, mice included.
My only comment is I find the birds too blue LOL but that's because we have nothing here in Britian which is such a strong colour so they seem unatural to my eyes, although I appreciate that might be exactly how they are in life :) So please don't find that a critisim, just a comment from over the ocean (where small and brown descibes everso many of our native species)

It's all lovely tarotlyn, I could have this in my collection happily. Congratulations.

Pathwalker x

MoonGypsy

Amazingly enough, dear PW, i have seen birds that are are almost that bright of a blue. There are so many exotic colors of birds, it is mind boggling! :D :heart: Our Cardinals are so red, that they practically glow. :heart:

PathWalker

Amazingly enough, dear PW, i have seen birds that are are almost that bright of a blue. There are so many exotic colors of birds, it is mind boggling! :D :heart: Our Cardinals are so red, that they practically glow. :heart:

Oh yes, I can believe it - I see exotic birds in captivity in stunning colours. But nothing here is like that, so it's harder to accept. I know folks who travel the world to see such wonderful birds in the native habitats. We have a lot of lovely crow-black birds, lots of shades of brown, lots of smaller birds. Then swams and owls and buzzards, but nothing so bright :)

tarotlyn

Really love both the birds and the cross! :thumbsup::love: Blue Birds are so breath taking--the color is so rich!
:heart: That is so good to hear my sis, because i wasn't really sure about the Cross card...
in fact i just found another 'brighter'...'whiter' image and i might make up a second Cross card
just to compare and see which would be better...maybe...but today is really busy for me...
i will have to think on it later...

The Blue Birds are that bright in color here...even their little babies that i see in the Spring.
Thanks sis, will talk soon :love:

I really love the birds card! Beautiful plumage, I've never seen such lovely birds in real life. :love:
:heart: Iris, i live at the Lake and there are zillions of very 'brightly' color birds here all around.
We have deer, some mountain lions, bears, sheep, cows, moose, squirrels running all over, wild turkey herds,
Heron birds, everything here. There are even buffaloes (real ones) on a ranch here. i hadn't
seen these bright of colors on birds either until i moved here over 10 years ago.
i wish you could be here to share this with me. So i just have to share with you in my creations...

I've only JUST saw this thread, TarotLyn. I love the cards, (save the mousies). I don't know about the mice card--:eek: it could be that just seeing them running all over is getting to me, as I don't really care for mice. :laugh: but, I love the other cards! those birds are indeed stunning!!! I also love the flowers card. That in itself is a beautiful picture to hang! and I love what is going to be the back for each card. just beautiful!
:heart: LOL celticnoodle...Ha Ha... looks like my Mice card is having the right affect then...LOL
i wanted to get the point of their destruction across...it really creeps me out too...that is
why i quickly made up the other two more positive cards and posted them here.
What are you going to feel, when i make the snake card and post it here? And you know
how i feel about the 'snake' card ... LOL

Sorry, my sweet friend, i think i have to keep the Mice card like it is...it will fit in nicely with'
the rest of the cards...i promise!

Thank you, hon, for your fantastic compliments...it keeps me striving to get better at this

Hi :)
I can't read with Lenormands yet, so only have one or two, but I wanted to pop in and say I like this very much! It's got (for me) a hint of nostalgia, the muddled corners of the attic, things you played with at your Nana's as a child, that kind of feel. And I like them all, mice included.
My only comment is I find the birds too blue LOL but that's because we have nothing here in Britian which is such a strong colour so they seem unatural to my eyes, although I appreciate that might be exactly how they are in life :) So please don't find that a critisim, just a comment from over the ocean (where small and brown descibes everso many of our native species)

It's all lovely tarotlyn, I could have this in my collection happily. Congratulations.

Pathwalker x
:heart: PathWalker, it is so good to have you join us and i am so very happy that
you like this deck so far and that the 'feeling of nostalgia' is coming across loud and clear!
Thank you!
i wish you could be here to see the bazillions of Blue Birds, looking as blue as my card,
you would love it so much. When i go on my daily walks, and they come so near and they
are sooooo bright blue and sooooo beautiful that it is just plain awesome and takes my breath away!
The blue birds in this area are also quite 'huge.' (so many good bugs and spiders for them to eat here! YIKES!!!)

BTW, once the cards are printed, they will probably be just a tad less bright. The last deck
i sent through TGC printing process, came back less bright in coloring. So it will be alright.
And if you get this deck, and every time you come across my bright blue birds card, i hope
you will feel like you are visiting me here...
Thanks for your comments!

Amazingly enough, dear PW, i have seen birds that are are almost that bright of a blue. There are so many exotic colors of birds, it is mind boggling! :heart: Our Cardinals are so red, that they practically glow. :heart:
:heart: Sis, you are so blessed to live there and experience your surrounding beauty every day!

Oh yes, I can believe it - I see exotic birds in captivity in stunning colours. But nothing here is like that, so it's harder to accept. I know folks who travel the world to see such wonderful birds in the native habitats. We have a lot of lovely crow-black birds, lots of shades of brown, lots of smaller birds. Then swams and owls and buzzards, but nothing so bright
:heart: PathWalker, that sounds like a whole nother' deck coming on...LOL... browns, muted
earth tone colors...:bugeyed:...please don't give me any more ideas...LOL...my brain is exploding with new deck ideas...
hmmmm owls, crows, buzzards...a complete 'Bird Tarot' ? Anyone have one of those?
Thanks for sharing, PathWalker :heart:

This one is a lovely Blue Jay that my hubby rescued after it flew into a glass door. He nursed it so lovingly until it flew from his hands and landed in this tree. We wept, we were so happy--The bird had been out cold for quite a while..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49470782@N03/7348850720/in/photostream
:heart: Awwwww sis, your honey is such a sweet man...you are soooooo lucky to have him in your life :heart:
i am so happy that you have found your true SoulMate in this life. And the image he took is really awesome...love it!!!

:heart:@everyone...
i have to run out for awhile, but will try to work on another card tonight...maybe that 2nd cross card
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Miss Divine

Oh my!!! I LOVE Shabby Chic!!! I decorated my home in this style. I will be following this post! :love:

LadyZelda

:thumbsup: My goodness Tarolyn I am honestly lost for words!!!! :thumbsup: This is going to be an awesome deck! I just :love: :love: :love: the first 4 cards, soooooooooooooo much!!

Shabby Chic is perfect for me! I love that romantic look, the lace, pearls, font and all... And what a wonderful back for the cards!

The pics you have chosen are speaking so loud...the colors are delicate and with the choice of pics it is a delight to look at the cards! What a beautiful, sweet pic for the "Flowers"..Great choice for the birds too, I do have a lot of them where I live just saw some again today! Yep, they really are bright blue! they are one of my favorite breeds...The theme for the Mice card is so well shown! And I love the rugged look of the Cross with the mirror and old clock...

Oh, I do hope we'll have a great pic of one those sailing ships!!! I have a passion for them as far as I can remember and it is always one of the card that look at first on a Lenormand deck. Not all of them have the kind of ship that I :love:, the "Astrological", and "Lilac" do have wonderful ships.
Same thing for the Gentleman and Lady, they are not always really nice, I really love them on the Lilac, so romantic, and they are both good looking! I would love to see an after civil war style couple! I will anxiously wait for the birth of these cards!:) Still, it has to resonate with you, as it is your inspiration, your "baby", in other words it's your call!;)

I'm so glad that this deck is made in the US!...ordering in Europe can be quite pricey and sometimes such a hassle! Thanks for making this deck! :love:

Congratulations Tarolyn :thumbsup: you are doing great with your Lenormand! And I don’t say that to make you feel good, I do mean it!

Keep up the good work! :D

MoonGypsy

Lady Zelda, you are so beautiful!!! :* i am smiling ear to ear, and can't wait for our dear Lyn to read your post! :love: Thank You so much!
i [also] am very, very excited about this deck!!!! Your enthusiasm is very inspiring, my dear!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

tarotlyn

Oh my!!! I LOVE Shabby Chic!!! I decorated my home in this style. I will be following this post! :love:
:heart: Miss Divine, it is so nice you join us here! ...and i feel your excitement!:)
Please comment anytime you like.

Oh, and if you would like to have any photos from your own decorated home be in this deck
just let me know and i can do it.

:thumbsup: My goodness Tarolyn I am honestly lost for words!!!! :thumbsup: This is going to be an awesome deck! I just :love: :love: :love: the first 4 cards, soooooooooooooo much!!

Shabby Chic is perfect for me! I love that romantic look, the lace, pearls, font and all... And what a wonderful back for the cards!

The pics you have chosen are speaking so loud...the colors are delicate and with the choice of pics it is a delight to look at the cards! What a beautiful, sweet pic for the "Flowers"..Great choice for the birds too, I do have a lot of them where I live just saw some again today! Yep, they really are bright blue! they are one of my favorite breeds...The theme for the Mice card is so well shown! And I love the rugged look of the Cross with the mirror and old clock...

Oh, I do hope we'll have a great pic of one those sailing ships!!! I have a passion for them as far as I can remember and it is always one of the card that look at first on a Lenormand deck. Not all of them have the kind of ship that I :love:, the "Astrological", and "Lilac" do have wonderful ships.
Same thing for the Gentleman and Lady, they are not always really nice, I really love them on the Lilac, so romantic, and they are both good looking! I would love to see an after civil war style couple! I will anxiously wait for the birth of these cards!:) Still, it has to resonate with you, as it is your inspiration, your "baby", in other words it's your call!;)

I'm so glad that this deck is made in the US!...ordering in Europe can be quite pricey and sometimes such a hassle! Thanks for making this deck! :love:

Congratulations Tarolyn :thumbsup: you are doing great with your Lenormand! And I don’t say that to make you feel good, I do mean it!

Keep up the good work! :D
:heart: LadyZelda...Thank you so much! How sweet of you to say all those wonderful things
about this deck. i do hope you will like the woman, man, and ship in this deck also.
i think that i may have to have you look at the images i plan on using to make sure they
are what you are talking about. i will let you know when i get to them, my friend :heart:

i am so happy because you made my day by approving of this deck and what i am trying to
say with these cards :) Each card is coming from my heart and is what i want to love and read with myself!
Thank you again for your wonderful encouragement...i may just let this deck actually get published.

Lady Zelda, you are so beautiful!!! :* i am smiling ear to ear, and can't wait for our dear Lyn to read your post! :love: Thank You so much!
i [also] am very, very excited about this deck!!!! Your enthusiasm is very inspiring, my dear!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx
:heart: My sis, you tickle me because you are so sweet...

:heart:@everyone...
Well, i did make a 2nd Cross card...and i have posted it below...what do you think?
Which Cross card to you like the best? I really like both, so i can't decide, maybe you can help me with this? i think i am favoring the 1st one i did

...got to get some rest as tomorrow is another busy day for me...and tomorrow evening
i will begin another Chi card... Can't wait to hear which Cross card you like best...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

ETA...REPLACED THIS IMAGE WITH FINISHED CARDS THAT WILL BE IN THIS DECK...

Attachments

• 36.CROSS.2.LZ.jpg
    36.CROSS.2.LZ.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 36.CROSS.1.jpg
    36.CROSS.1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 160