Bonefire Tarot Updates

truelighth

Great news! Please keep us updated and I definately would want a copy :D.

wooden-eye

Got proofs though today! 😍I am really happy with the results so far. The size looks just right, colours are a little heavier than the originals, but definitely acceptable pour moi. I actually found a typo in a painted image, so getting proofs was more than worth the extra couple of days. It's a holiday here this weekend so hopefully the print job will begin on Tuesday.
Thanks to you lovelies who have declared your intention to buy the deck. I have a lovely gold book which I have written you in.
The first 150 decks for which I have boxes will be priced at 💲25 aus plus postage.
The card stock is 350ml and mat laminated on both sides to avoid warping. so the cards will be a bit chunky but hopefully not too excessive. I have not priced the postage yet for outside Aus, but I will be on that as soon as poss.
More tomorrow. I really do think they look great. Phew.🐨
Sorry Alta if this is too much for Creation, I will post the rest in advertising.

Alta

I am definitely getting this deck!

rwcarter

I hope I'm on the list. If not, please put me down!

daphne

Me too, I also want this!

How can we order? Via your website?

MoonGypsy

:party:Oh Gabi/wooden-eye! What fantastic news to wake up to! i am beyond thrilled!:D And i know you must be soooo relieved...:party:

Hugs and Full Moon Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

shadowdancer

Can I be definitely put on the list now for a copy? And it is nice living in NZ - not so much of a haul to get to me from Aus :D

Davina

VGimlet

Yes put me on the list as well please!!

Have fun on your road trip, it sounds like fun. I love road trips.

wooden-eye

Some new Card images for your perusal

Here are a few of the cards in the form which I sent to the printers. Some have not been posted before a couple are on the painting website, but I put them up with frames and titles. These images however are in the uncut format ie the frames are much broader than the final cards will be. Sorry if sounds a bit confusing. The actual borders will only be 2mm on 3 sides plus the title.
Thank you again for your names- I have them all recorded and the moment I have sorted out how, I will make the deck available for purchase. Rest assured that sending the deck to those who have been so supportive of my endevour will be a pleasure which I will treat with the utmost respect. Without you there would be no deck.

Attachments

• 4-of-Wands.jpg
    4-of-Wands.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Ace-of-coins.jpg
    Ace-of-coins.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Ace-of-Cups.jpg
    Ace-of-Cups.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Ace-of-swords.jpg
    Ace-of-swords.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 159
  • The-Moon.jpg
    The-Moon.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 160

rylla

Put me on the list please. This deck is on my 'must have' list ! :) Thanks!