The tower clarified by the wheel as what someone wants

Adriana

I asked what does he want from the relationship (with her)?

The tower clarified by the wheel of fortune

He wants a change, maybe theres a repetitive pattern (wheel) that happens between them that he wants to end (the tower). Or maybe he wants the relationship to end.

Also in a position for "how he wants the relationship to be" (which Im not sure needed to be there considering how similar it is to the first)

Knight of cups clarified by 9 of swords

So the knight is expressive and affectionate and dont hold back on the feeling, but 9 of swords clarifying, maybe also express worries and concerns? Makes me wonder about his intentions lol. Its like he wants a bit drama and expressive feelings of both good and bad

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Number of Cards?

How many cards were in this spread? Please help us out in knowing whether this question belongs in this forum (Using Tarot Cards) or in Your Readings. For the future: It helps us moderators a lot if you'd preface such questions with "From a larger spread" or "from a Celtic Cross" or "From a ten-card spread..." so we know that you didn't just do a one card + clarifier answer to the question or, in this case, two cards + two clarifiers. Otherwise we end up having to ask questions like these to be sure your post is in the right forum.

Adriana

Sorry.. it was a 16 card spread.. About a relationship and what the two wants and feels etc

tapasr_57772aeb7

He wants a change, maybe theres a repetitive pattern (wheel) that happens between them that he wants to end (the tower). Or maybe he wants the relationship to end.

Also in a position for "how he wants the relationship to be" (which Im not sure needed to be there considering how similar it is to the first)

So the knight is expressive and affectionate and dont hold back on the feeling, but 9 of swords clarifying, maybe also express worries and concerns? Makes me wonder about his intentions lol. Its like he wants a bit drama and expressive feelings of both good and bad
A lucky break

Grizabella

He wants to get "down and dirty" and then move on. (Tower and Wheel) The Tower shows people being thrown down into the dirt and the Wheel is moving on.

And for the Knight of Cups/9 of Swords: He wants to "love 'em and leave "em" as the old saying goes. That's a very immature attitude, but Knights are still pretty immature and they can tend to have immature values and actions. These two cards echo the first two quite well. The Knight of Cups comes on with a lovey-dovey approach but then causes pain for the recipient when he gets what he wants and then moves on.

Adriana

A lucky break

I had a thought about this myself when I saw the tower and wheel but second guessed it. Like the guy hoping that she will leave on her own and he doesn't have to actually break up. Is this what you meant? Time will tell

Adriana

He wants to get "down and dirty" and then move on. (Tower and Wheel) The Tower shows people being thrown down into the dirt and the Wheel is moving on.

And for the Knight of Cups/9 of Swords: He wants to "love 'em and leave "em" as the old saying goes. That's a very immature attitude, but Knights are still pretty immature and they can tend to have immature values and actions. These two cards echo the first two quite well. The Knight of Cups comes on with a lovey-dovey approach but then causes pain for the recipient when he gets what he wants and then moves on.

Yes, I could see this.. he has this conquest mentality but Im not sure it is limited to the physical. He wants to conquer the whole woman. Actually though he has "gotten down and dirty" with someone else in the past and dumped her after. These 2 however have done it and theyve been together a long time.. but she opened up to a new level emotionally with him recently.

Prilica

I also think he wants sex in the first place. And then see how it goes. I wouldn't expect anything solid... He seems moody about what does he want.

And about how does he want the relationship to be:
A highly romantic, and dramatic relationship. The kind of romance where emotional pain is implicit... over emotional and dramatic.

Enlightenment23

The Tower and The Wheel of Fortune both of elements of instability in their energies.

So as what someone wants, I would say a lot of ups and downs, shocking moments, rollercoaster of emotions. He wants someone to rock his world.

Adriana

I also think he wants sex in the first place. And then see how it goes. I wouldn't expect anything solid... He seems moody about what does he want.

And about how does he want the relationship to be:
A highly romantic, and dramatic relationship. The kind of romance where emotional pain is implicit... over emotional and dramatic.

It could be, they have been together for a long time

I think it's true what you say about the dramatic relationship, I'm pretty sure this guy wants more than just sex. He wants something deep and emotional too but not the happy ever after thing I think...