Can't remember the name of this RWS book!

page of ghosts

There was a book I was interested in but I can't remember what it was called :( Seems I didn't save it in any bookmarks and google is not helping me out since it was a book about the RWS deck and that brings up too much when I can't pinpoint it more, heh. Things I do remember:

Two writers, a man and a woman
One or both of them had a lot of Pixie's other artwork in their personal collection
The book was about the RWS and the symbols in it, but also about the creation of the deck
Pictures in the book, some of it may have been never before seen art by Pixie
It was released fairly recently, like sometime in the past 5 years or so, but could be even more recent like last year or the year before that
Some people were complaining about their website, like you had to sign up to read anything on it or something

I'm pretty sure it isn't Fiebig and Burgers Ultimate guide to the RWS.
Anyone know what book I'm describing?

Rallwedd

Secrets of the Waite-Smith Tarot

Hi Page of Ghosts

I think it might be "Secrets of the Waite Smith Tarot" by Katz & Goodwin?

I have a copy, it's full of new research and photographs, etc.

R.A.

page of ghosts

Hi Page of Ghosts

I think it might be "Secrets of the Waite Smith Tarot" by Katz & Goodwin?

I have a copy, it's full of new research and photographs, etc.

R.A.

Thank you, that's the one! Will transfer it to my physical wishlist in my notebook so I don't forget about it again :D

page of ghosts

Secrets of the Waite-Smith Tarot by Katz & Goodwin? is a thread about the book. The book has both plusses and minuses.

I remember reading a thread about the book back in the day, but as I didn't remember the name I couldn't search for it. Yes, some of this stuff is a slight turn-off but I think it's gonna be an interesting read still. The website stuff seems a little bit annoying, but it's not as barren now as I remember it last time I visited, and not as bad as I've heard about the Final Fantasy IX guidebook in 2000 - basically a legend because people bought a guidebook for a video game and instead of everything you need being in there as is normal for such books, it said to go to a website for pretty much everything, in a time where I don't think internet connections were as common as now and not very fast.

Thanks for linking me up :cool: