Need reassurance :/

ana luisa

Need reassurance: Morgan´s Tarot

Please forgive me for this silly thread but I just bought on impulse, the Morgan´s Tarot and need someone to tell me I didn´t make a huge mistake... Anyone has it? Like it? Hate it ? Does it read well ? It´s so "out there", it scared me a bit but it has a very funky appeal...

Alta

The person who really could reply is Chronata who has used this deck in public readings for years. I have never used it on another person but use it fairly regularly for myself and find it wonderful. Sometimes it just makes me laugh and sometimes it is so startlingly apt. Play with it, don't take it too seriously and I think you'll find your way in.

ana luisa

The person who really could reply is Chronata who has used this deck in public readings for years. I have never used it on another person but use it fairly regularly for myself and find it wonderful. Sometimes it just makes me laugh and sometimes it is so startlingly apt. Play with it, don't take it too seriously and I think you'll find your way in.

So, you do have it :) and like it, so, that´s reassuring enough for me . It took a lot of courage to order because now, our currency is SO low and the shipping and extra taxes makes orders almost prohibitive. Thank you for replying . I will see what Chronata has to say about this deck ;)

strangebrew

hi ana :)

i was thinking about getting this deck but dont know too much about it...if you want to swap a reading with me...i can use tarot or various oracles, that could be fun

let me know what you think? :)
SB
x