Oracle De-enabling

Thoughtful

Someone... Anyone... Please help to de-enable me for Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. I've been wanting this for a long time... Just because I think I love/am drawn to the artwork. It looks beautiful, but I'm not sure if I will actually use it though. But it's current on sale for $19.95!!! Help!

I too wanted these cards a long time ago, but they were very expensive then. Since the price dived to an affordable amount l bought them. To tell the truth l have not used them at all they do not seem to have any energy to them. I would save your money.

ana luisa

MADAME ENDORA'S FORTUNE CARDS

I waited YEARS to be able to afford it.When I finally got it, I couldn't read with it. Period. The images are quite nice and the framing too. However, the words at the bottom are terribly limiting so you get "stuck"with a pre-set definition and there's not background to the images to help shape a story. Save your money. There are way better oracles out there. A pice of advice, do not buy a deck JUST because it is "beautiful". Some of my best reading decks are plain ugly but boy, do they talk!

Dee Ell

I waited YEARS to be able to afford it.When I finally got it, I couldn't read with it. Period. The images are quite nice and the framing too. However, the words at the bottom are terribly limiting so you get "stuck"with a pre-set definition and there's not background to the images to help shape a story. Save your money. There are way better oracles out there. A pice of advice, do not buy a deck JUST because it is "beautiful". Some of my best reading decks are plain ugly but boy, do they talk!

Mahalo! In fact I definitely do *not* want a deck that is *only* beautiful, so I appreciate your frankness on this one. And if you want to PM me on which decks you find ugly but useful, I'd love to know (I know we're not supposed to share "enabling" info on this thread! :) )

Belinda2

The Daemon Tarot what do you think about this? I am attracted to dark decks but I don’t always use them, I have the Wormweird tarot which I just sold. Maybe it is not as dark as that one? Thoughts?

ana luisa

The Daemon Tarot what do you think about this? I am attracted to dark decks but I don’t always use them, I have the Wormweird tarot which I just sold. Maybe it is not as dark as that one? Thoughts?

It's visually beautiful and feels like a pack of flash cards telling stories. I wonder if it's good for READINGS. I do not care for dark decks and didn't find it particularly dark. THIS is dark:
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...%2F06%2Ffeliz-aniversario-hr-giger%2F;900;975

Dee Ell

PLEASE tell me any and all nitty gritty on these two Oracle decks... I really have a pull towards Goddesses but I don't like when cards try and shoehorn pre-existing images in to pre-set meanings... I've had one person give their opinion on the Triple Goddess as a Tarot, but not so much as an oracle...?

- TRIPLE GODDESS (it's called a tarot, but I've read it's actually an oracle)

- GODDESS ORACLE (ill. Hrana Janto)

acidrica

goddesses and sirens

I am not an eclectic pagan. I am kemetic. I worship the EGYPTIAN gods. Not just EGYPTIAN gods, but the GODS. I pretty much stick to four. But...I have issues with the feminine, so I kinda want this deck. Does anyone have it? How Wiccan is the companion book?

Because I am so far from wiccan it's not funny.

Galadhwen

Hello everyone!

Can anyone de-enable me from buying Colette Baron Reid's:
- Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
- Wisdom of Avalon
- Wisdom of the Oracle

I'm at the fence because of the artwork (doesn't always encourage intuition) and some descriptions are... Idk pushy/preachy? But I spot someone selling them for a very low price and ofc I got tempted and all that.

Thankies!